FlyVegas Updates [MSFS]

AndyM

Re: FlyVegas Updates [MSFS]

Post by AndyM » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:17 pm

Hello, I've noticed that your KLAS airport does not have taxiway C (Charlie). The pdf maps on your website for KLAS are dated 2009, and also do not show the taxiway C. The injected aircraft traffic taxi's over grass at the moment if using Charlie. Taxiway C is shown on Google Earth and on the latest Navigraph maps, would it be possible to implement it in a future update please? Thanks.
Attachments
Taxiway_Charlie_N.jpg
Taxiway_Charlie_N.jpg (63.92 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
Taxiway_Charlie_GE.jpg
Taxiway_Charlie_GE.jpg (466.07 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
rsm2000e

Re: FlyVegas Updates [MSFS] 1.6 problem ILS Rwy 01

Post by rsm2000e » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:22 pm

Hi emilios,
It appears that the Localizer/ILS frequency is not working on runway 01L. FlyByWire A320neo works fine on ILS approach rwy 26L but no joy on 01L at KLAS. Surmise may likely be a problem with the FlyTampa scenery pack (?) Would appreciate it if you could look into and double-check that runway, please. Thank you!
AndyM

Post by AndyM » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:46 pm

An image of traffic using taxiway C.
Attachments
FT_KLAS_C.jpg
FT_KLAS_C.jpg (360.84 KiB) Viewed 1371 times
01pewterz28

Post by 01pewterz28 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:32 pm

emilios[flytampa] wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:27 pm
01pewterz28 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:10 pm
emilios[flytampa] wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:47 am
V1.6 is released via the FlyTampa Universal installer. Marketplace update will follow.
https://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopi ... 043#p71043
Emilios any plans to update P3D with the missing Resorts and Allegiant Stadium?
Yes, they will be included in P3D and Xplane updates-no timeline yet but they are not going to be major updates so it will happen before 2022 :)
Emilils any update on this it was mentioned it would happen before 2022 it's 3/21/22.... Thanks in advance
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:26 am

Are you using any other Vegas add-ons, which would install any airport files? As the taxiway does not exist in our airport file or ground image, I am not sure how AI is taxiing on these paths.
War Mongeir

Post by War Mongeir » Fri May 13, 2022 12:07 pm

Is anyone having trouble with Las Vegas Airport. Currently for me the terrain is unusable and there is no level terrain within the Airport. I can't take off or even taxi. I deleted both City and Airport from my marketplace downloads, reinstalled and then restarted MSFS to no avail, it is still unusable. I have no other downloads or add-ons for that area.
War Mongeir

Post by War Mongeir » Fri May 13, 2022 12:52 pm

I deleted again and used default KLAS and same problem, so that confirms it is not FlyTampa's software. Hope I don't have to reload MSFS to fix it.
AndyM

Post by AndyM » Fri May 13, 2022 2:39 pm

emilios[flytampa] wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:26 am
Are you using any other Vegas add-ons, which would install any airport files? As the taxiway does not exist in our airport file or ground image, I am not sure how AI is taxiing on these paths.
Sorry, missed this, I'm guessing that you are referring to my posts? If so, then NO, not using any other Vegas Add-Ons, just live traffic and AIG aircraft liveries. They appear to be using the later C taxiway sometimes.