Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Toronto

Raphael_Chacon (Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:33 pm)

Hello,

Well, decided to perform format and reinstall for the new P3D V4.4 and i got to Toronto textures problems.

I isntalled ORBX stuff and few other payware sceneries, but realize im getting this views around Toronto only:

I already unchecked LC through configurator(not working), deleted Addon XML LC entry(Nop), even deleted the LC folder(Nop working neither).... V4.3 technique is just not working...

Well, i need some help at this point. Everything is working normally but Toronto.... Notice even some buildings remain black.....but the airport is ok (Some flickerings aroung i noticed thoug)...

Thanks for support
Last edited by Raphael_Chacon on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
 Raphael_Chacon (Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:39 pm)

Also checked it is Toronto latest V1.4 installer (Which is V4 compatible, at least with V4.3 it was)... :?
 martin[flytampa] (Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:56 am)

Site Admin | Posts: 4834 | Location: Tampa/FL
Using WIndows File Explorer, try a search on your P3D harddrive for "toronto_lc.bgl". Perhaps there is a duplicate file left from a previous installation.
 Raphael_Chacon (Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:05 pm)

Completed the search, but there is no toronto_lc.bgl in the P3D drive....

This is a recent formated disk & fresh windows installation, so very low possibility to have previous installation remains...

Im trying to review the correct ORBX config,(AEC, etc), performed step by step config and priorities among my files, everything as commanded, but there is no cure that i can identify so far..... i see no installation problems, no layers problems around, no LC file remaining ..... :? but there is a mix somehow....
 martin[flytampa] (Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:42 am)

Site Admin | Posts: 4834 | Location: Tampa/FL
Perhaps disable our Toronto completely in user/appdata/roaming/lm/p3v4/add-ons.cfg
and see if stock/ORBX is working fine without any of these issues.

If yes, re-add Toronto and temporarely disable /FlyTampa/Toronto/scenery/cyyz_photo_ftx.bgl (rename to .BAK).
 Raphael_Chacon (Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:11 pm)

Solved!

I used ORBX backup to reinstall V4.4(so avoid downloading everything again) But, for some reason, you got to click on "Verify files" on each product after isntalling FTX Central application, especially for ORBX BASE and ORBX NA Region, so somehow those get updated and blend corectly with FTPA CYYZ.

I did it to all ORBX products(just to make sure), i noticed it downloaded files in some, not in others, and finally that solved the issue. Of course, still need to disable FT Landclass.....

Thanks for support