Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Montreal

Post
 commandantyuuki (Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:53 pm)

Posts: 17
Hi,

I was wondering for the new update, will it be like a V2 ? I mean a complete new product or will it be an update of the present one ?

Other than that, the preview seems very great :)

:D
Post
 george[flytampa] (Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:30 am)

Site Admin | Posts: 3191 | Location: Southampton, UK
There'll be a full new installer available for new users and existing users can buy an update for a small fee.
Both will be P3D V4 only. Nothing is decided for sure yet though.
Post
 commandantyuuki (Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:49 pm)

Posts: 17
Hi,

so if I buy one new (for a friend for Christmas), it will include the update (after the release of the update) ?

tanks
Post
 george[flytampa] (Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:47 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 3191 | Location: Southampton, UK
commandantyuuki wrote:Hi,

so if I buy one new (for a friend for Christmas), it will include the update (after the release of the update) ?

tanks


Yes
Post
 commandantyuuki (Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:43 am)

Posts: 17
I don't know if I missed something, but did the update had been made?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Post
 mohammedkaafar (Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:38 am)

Posts: 32
commandantyuuki wrote:I don't know if I missed something, but did the update had been made?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year


Nope is not out yet :|
Post
 commandantyuuki (Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:19 am)

Posts: 17
Oh...
Post
 jhaley101 (Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:12 am)

Posts: 13
Any update on the update?
Post
 george[flytampa] (Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:34 am)

Site Admin | Posts: 3191 | Location: Southampton, UK
jhaley101 wrote:Any update on the update?

Finished. In testing.
Post
 mohammedkaafar (Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:11 am)

Posts: 32
george[flytampa] wrote:
jhaley101 wrote:Any update on the update?

Finished. In testing.


YEY! :D Thank you for the good news George!
Post
 commandantyuuki (Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:33 pm)

Posts: 17
I should buy it the day the update is released...

Apart from that, do you plan anything for XP11? I won't cry if it doesn't have any plan, I'm just curious about the development of XP11 versus P3D... 8)

Also, are there any other previews before release ?
Post
 RichW (Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:28 pm)

Posts: 1
george[flytampa] wrote:
commandantyuuki wrote:Hi,

so if I buy one new (for a friend for Christmas), it will include the update (after the release of the update) ?

tanks


Yes


Happy to hear the update will be free if I purchase now. I was holding off for the new version but now I can go ahead and purchase. Looking forward to short flights between CYYZ and CYUL

Thanks ... Rich
Post
 george[flytampa] (Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:54 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 3191 | Location: Southampton, UK
RichW wrote:
george[flytampa] wrote:
commandantyuuki wrote:Hi,

so if I buy one new (for a friend for Christmas), it will include the update (after the release of the update) ?

tanks


Yes


Happy to hear the update will be free if I purchase now. I was holding off for the new version but now I can go ahead and purchase. Looking forward to short flights between CYYZ and CYUL

Thanks ... Rich


The update won't be free. It will have a very small charge.
Post
 donkey20048 (Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:17 pm)

Posts: 13
is there an estimate on when the new updated cyul is ready for purchasing / upgrading