Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-StMaarten

Hi people of FlyTampa,

For me these is a state-of-art scenery and im ask if FT have plans to a little updates on TFFJ (airport and island), since original scenery release, many things are updated on real island/airport like:

Soccer field, airport external and traffic of cars is more heavy... like we can see on these magic live webcam... (i cant put links here due im new user) but see on youtube St-Barth LiveCam channel :)

We can expect any news on TFFJ? And many thanks by these dream on FSX.

¹ Im not allowed by the forum to put images or videolinks.
 martin[flytampa] (Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:52 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 4834 | Location: Tampa/FL
TFFJ and SABA are currently getting redone for the 3Dv4 versions. I don't know if these updates will be backported to FSX tho.

martin[flytampa] wrote:TFFJ and SABA are currently getting redone for the 3Dv4 versions. I don't know if these updates will be backported to FSX tho.

:D Very nice... but please think in us users FSX-SE and P3DV1... many users can´t go to 3DV4 due machine limitations :-(

Hello Martin,

martin[flytampa] wrote:TFFJ and SABA are currently getting redone for the 3Dv4 versions. I don't know if these updates will be backported to FSX tho.

Did you get my e-mails and info on Saba?

+1 for also a updated version for FSX.

Thanks for considering and please let me know about the e-mails.

Marcel

PS.
Specific on the TFFJ airport, the main apron has new taxilines and appron positions:

A recent shot:

Any news for FSX-SE users about this theme?