In the configurator i selected the SODE jetways but i still get also the default jetways

P906

In the configurator i selected the SODE jetways but i still get also the default jetways

Post by P906 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:52 pm

Hi

how can i remove the default jetways in LOWW?

After a fresh install of LOWW, i have troubles:

I just selected SODE in the Configurator, but still getting both jetway systems ...
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: In the configurator i selected the SODE jetways but i still get also the default jetways

Post by martin[flytampa] » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:28 pm

rename \Vienna\scenery\jetway_lib.bgl to .off
P906

Re: In the configurator i selected the SODE jetways but i still get also the default jetways

Post by P906 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:03 pm

okay, thankyou, got them away...

But now i see, that the Sode jetways (not all) are "detached" from the buildingm maybe 1 to 2 meters.
Also some Gate indicators (VDGS) are "flying" in the air ..
Screenshot (1843).png
Screenshot (1843).png (3.13 MiB) Viewed 445 times
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:46 pm

Those are not our LOWW's sode jetways. You probably need to look into C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml\

Our SODE jetways are controlled by a file there labaled FlyTampa_LOWW.off or .BGL if turned on. You probably have that .off and another LOWW xml file thats not ours.
P906

Post by P906 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:27 pm

okay found out, that these are from Gaya LOWW. Deleted them, now all is okay again, thankyou !