One vacation city deserves another

Dillon

Post by Dillon » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:38 pm

Everyone knows the two most noted specialized vacation cities in the world are Las Vegas (for adults) and Orlando (for family). It would be fitting to have these two covered by FlyTampa especially since Vegas has already been done. Here's hoping central Florida is considered by Fly Tampa. We already have Tampa but Orlando, Disney World, and the Space Coast would be amazing to see virtually (Lakeland Sun 'n' Fun, Sanford, and Daytona would be a bonus if considered as this covers the whole area and the reason/entry points people come to visit this location). Vegas and Orlando (Central Florida) being a reality in the Flight Sim world would be like what another developer did for Fedex and UPS (KMEM and KSDF). :wink:
Last edited by Dillon on Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 9 times in total.
CX 747-400

Re: One vacation city deserves another

Post by CX 747-400 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:24 pm

I would love to see MCO done by FlyTampa. They did an amazing with Tampa, and everywhere else they have designed.

However, MCO is growing a lot over the next 2 - 3 years. I would not expect to see a new MCO until the construction (New Taxi Ways, New Terminal, New Train Station, and a few other outside updates to the existing terminals) is closer to completion.

Like I said, I would to have a new MCO even without all the new in progress updates.
stevefocus

Post by stevefocus » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:05 am

Yeah I would love to have MCO by FlyTampa, T2G was good years ago but the complete lack of support on their forums means it's a no buy for me.
kaisy26

Post by kaisy26 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:53 am

Hi,

I don't understand. What you actually want to say ??
Thanks...
Dillon

Post by Dillon » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:09 pm

kaisy26 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:53 am
Hi,

I don't understand. What you actually want to say ??
Thanks...
I don't understand what your saying either. I'm asking for the Central Florida area to go along with the already created 'FlyTampa' area/airport.
carloscq

Post by carloscq » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:52 am

It means that T2G will no longer produce airports and Orbx don't do big airports . We have Orlando city made by Orbx but we lack of an updated airport here. I would be awesome to have a Fly Tampa quality one for KMCO

Cheers

Carlos
PatrickZz

Post by PatrickZz » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:35 am

On the LatinVFR forum it was announced that a known developer is currently planning on Orlando. It is yet unknown who this developer is, but the good news is that it will be developed.

Maybe this unknown developer is actually FlyTampa, but that can't be said for sure. It could be someone else.

In the meanwhile I suggested on the LatinVFR forum that they could do Orlando Sanford instead, the other Orlando airport that is often overlooked. However I wouldn't object to a FlyTampa Sanford either.
remont-stankov

Post by remont-stankov » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:07 am

I dont reckon Ive seen one of those before. It certainly looks beefy, and you cant go wrong with real aluminum buttons. Keep us updated