Board index » Legacy & Discontinued Products » FlyTampa-San Francisco

I was going to get until i saw that Taxi Way Q is missing from the airport.

http://flightaware.com/resources/airpor ... IAGRAM/pdf

I live close to SFO and having landed there many times i was surprised by the mistake Fly Tampa made by not adding Q. Since Most if not All planes use Q to exit of 28R since taxi way T is to soon to exit. When Tampa Fly get is right, ill come back for the purchase.
 MidgeyMidget2 (Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:38 pm)

Seriously? Because of one taxiway? Airports are changed so often it is ridiculous to expect addon sceneries to always be accurate to the T.

Think about it...how much will 1 single taxiway change your sim experience? And this is surely better than anything else out there.

And just to let you know, FlyTampa has shown no interest in releasing an update to their older sceneries, understandably so.

romeo547g3 wrote:I was going to get until i saw that Taxi Way Q is missing from the airport.

http://flightaware.com/resources/airpor ... IAGRAM/pdf

I live close to SFO and having landed there many times i was surprised by the mistake Fly Tampa made by not adding Q. Since Most if not All planes use Q to exit of 28R since taxi way T is to soon to exit. When Tampa Fly get is right, ill come back for the purchase.

All I can say is, it's your loss.
Every AI Aircraft I have installed uses taxiway E, D or K.

I honestly don't think Martin or George will lose sleep over you not buying KSFO, so enjoy the default scenery for all time in FS9.

i do enjoy the default SFO for FS9 :) since it uses a real diagram for the taxiways. Unlike Fly Tampa who used a picture on google earth to make the maps and have NO idea what the real airport looks like.

romeo547g3 wrote:i do enjoy the default SFO for FS9 :) since it uses a real diagram for the taxiways. Unlike Fly Tampa who used a picture on google earth to make the maps and have NO idea what the real airport looks like.

And you know that how?

You are quite the rude brat, aren't you? Fine, don't purchase it but no need for the dig at the developer of a scenery that IS THE BEST San Fransisco Intl. Airport out on the market.

The best SFO in the market?? LOL!!!! LMAO!!!

How can it be the best if it has no idea what the real SFO looks like? Missing taxiways, missing gates. Don't be mad because you spend $ on something that doesn't resemble the real thing.

romeo547g3 wrote:The best SFO in the market?? LOL!!!! LMAO!!!

How can it be the best if it has no idea what the real SFO looks like? Missing taxiways, missing gates. Don't be mad because you spend $ on something that doesn't resemble the real thing.

I'm not mad...I'm ecstatic because I got it for the price it was when, at that time, the developer could have charged more for such a great scenery.

Keep in mind when this scenery was actually released: October 2004. Think about how much airports change year to year...that was five years of changes.

You are fucking idiot, kid. And of course they do know what it looks like. Do you think that before developers actually create a scenery they visit it? Do you really think that FlyTampa actually went to Kai Tak when it was closed? Do you think that FSDreamTeam actually went from Italy (where they are from) all the way to Chicago just to make sure they get every detail right. The answer is no, you moron. They use imagery from people, the internet, etc. They get things as exact as possibly.

If they did visit every airport they made just to get every single little detail right, then the sceneries would cost a hell of a lot more and there wouldn't be so many addon sceneries available.

You are a pig that shouldn't have even come to this forum if all you intended to do was be an immature little brat. Next time have some fucking respect instead of making dumb ass assumptions and arrogant comments.
 martin[flytampa] (Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:38 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 5193 | Location: Tampa/FL
MidgeyMidget2 wrote:
romeo547g3 wrote:Unlike Fly Tampa who used a picture on google earth to make the maps and have NO idea what the real airport looks like.

Taxiway Q did not exist when the scenery was made, so it was accurate when it was designed. Every scenery ofours has changed in some way since we made them.

Thats really pathetic o.o not buying because of a taxiway? A runway, fair enough or the gates. BUT A TAXIWAY? Where has the world gotten to :shock:
 MidgeyMidget2 (Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:38 pm)

Acezboy wrote:Thats really pathetic o.o not buying because of a taxiway? A runway, fair enough or the gates. BUT A TAXIWAY? Where has the world gotten to :shock:

The way I see it, his choice is his choice but the arrogance was unnecessary. :wink:

MidgeyMidget2 wrote:
romeo547g3 wrote:The best SFO in the market?? LOL!!!! LMAO!!!

I'm not mad...I'm ecstatic because I got it for the price it was when, at that time, the developer could have charged more for such a great scenery.

Keep in mind when this scenery was actually released: October 2004. Think about how much airports change year to year...that was five years of changes.

You are fucking idiot, kid. And of course they do know what it looks like. Do you think that before developers actually create a scenery they visit it? Do you really think that FlyTampa actually went to Kai Tak when it was closed? Do you think that FSDreamTeam actually went from Italy (where they are from) all the way to Chicago just to make sure they get every detail right. The answer is no, you moron. They use imagery from people, the internet, etc. They get things as exact as possibly.

If they did visit every airport they made just to get every single little detail right, then the sceneries would cost a hell of a lot more and there wouldn't be so many addon sceneries available.

You are a pig that shouldn't have even come to this forum if all you intended to do was be an immature little brat. Next time have some fucking respect instead of making dumb ass assumptions and arrogant comments.

AHAHA your the only one here that is getting mad in here. Maybe you are trying to justify your purchase that you think is the best, but its only OK. Oh well. Its your money. Btw, SFO still sucks no matter what you think. Everything looks generic and non realistic. Lame.
 MidgeyMidget2 (Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:54 pm)

romeo547g3 wrote:AHAHA your the only one here that is getting mad in here. Maybe you are trying to justify your purchase that you think is the best, but its only OK. Oh well. Its your money. Btw, SFO still sucks no matter what you think. Everything looks generic and non realistic. Lame.

Like I said and you clearly didn't read (are you illiterate?), I'm not mad because I purchased the scenery, like you suggested, but I am rather annoyed because you have the arrogance to come here and after asking a question basically crap on someone's hard work.

If you don't like it and don't want to buy, that is your choice and fine, whatever. But there is then no need to pull that shit.

Everything looks generic? Get some glasses dude. Everything looks generic...lol. Are you sure you aren't looking at the default scenery and not FlyTampa's SFO? That is quite honestly one of the funniest things I've read in this forum in a while. Non-realistic? Lol. Again, take a look at what it actually looks like and pull your head out of your ass.

And did you not even see what Martin said above...when this scenery was made Taxiway Q was not in existence. How are they supposed to create a non-existent taxiway? They created it true to life as it was when they created it. Can you do better than what FlyTampa did? I'd like to see that joke.

So basically, let me end with this, why are you still here? If this scenery is SOOOO horrible, why stay here and comment? Leave already.

Oh, and just one more thing...are you sure you aren't drunk? The default scenery itself doesn't have Taxiway Q. Either you are drunk or you're high, take your pick.