Board index » Legacy & Discontinued Products » FlyTampa-San Francisco

I want to buy KSFO, but i installed recently fsx, will it work for FSX because the internet page doesnt say anything about fsx...??

thanks, agustin
 martin[flytampa] (Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:32 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 5193 | Location: Tampa/FL
It won't work.

I wish that KSFO release for FSX. I have FSX and i want the scenery

khaled98 wrote:I wish that KSFO release for FSX. I have FSX and i want the scenery

Another company is in the process of developing one. Patience young grasshopper.

MidgeyMidget2 wrote:
khaled98 wrote:I wish that KSFO release for FSX. I have FSX and i want the scenery

Another company is in the process of developing one. Patience young grasshopper.

Who? :shock:

Acezboy wrote:
MidgeyMidget2 wrote:

You're kidding right? You commented on the topic, but after reading your response, I'm guessing you really didn't even read the topic...LOL... :D
viewtopic.php?t=4231

yankeesji wrote:
Acezboy wrote:
MidgeyMidget2 wrote:

You're kidding right? You commented on the topic, but after reading your response, I'm guessing you really didn't even read the topic...LOL... :D
viewtopic.php?t=4231

Oh right :P LOL, I forget where I post ;)