Board index » Legacy & Discontinued Products » FlyTampa-Dubai (Discontinued)

Can you confirm this?

Taken directly off EvolutionSim's Facebook page.

"I keep repeating it. If we continue.. there are comming THREE/FOUR Dubai's on the market. If we continue now.. we are going further with our 5% progress. FLYTAMPA IS IN BETA STAGE AND WILL COME THIS FALL. If WE continue... we are done next year in the SPRING. Which means we had a big loss in money because FlyTampa allready released it and everybody will buy that product. So... what is the best choice? A financial loss for EvolutionSim and no more products because of no money... or making a product which will be verry succesfull afterall? I made my decision. People dont understand that developing a scenery take's a lot of time and money. Flytampa is busy with Dubai for 16 months and it will take 2 months or 3 until the release. Our Dubai X had a lot of problems and we spend a lot of time to fix it. Please show some respect for all the developers who are spending a lot of time for YOU folks to make a airport in FS.

Regards, EvolutionSim"

Is this true?

You won't get any answers. I tried and it is as if Dubai doesn't exist!!!!

Hi,

We sold our Dubai project to Aerosoft. They continue with the airport for X-Plane 10 but I might be wrong. *Edited*

Regards,

Tim

spam all over the forum... wow