Board index » Legacy & Discontinued Products » FlyTampa-Dubai (Discontinued)

martin[flytampa] (Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:10 am)

Site Admin | Posts: 4929 | Location: Tampa/FL
All "non-airport" objects form the FlyTampa-Dubai package are now available as open source. This includes: Buildings as gmax files & PSD textures, SCASM source code and LVM coastline corrections. This package is for advanced users only who wish to enhance the Dubai area. Please see the included Readme file for details.

Note that this "free" Open Source license applies only to the contents of this specific package, not to the Dubai airport contained in the FlyTampa-Dubai package.

Get it here: www.flytampa.com/downloads.html

- FlyTampa Dubai City 1.0 (3.5 MB ZIP) Date: 01/26/2005
Gmax source and texture files for the Dubai skyscrapers incl the Burj Al Arab with Helipad. Note: This file contains the sources only and is not required for the FlyTampa-Dubai scenery which contains the compiled version of the skyscrapers. No support is provided.

There is now a later version of this open-source project hosted on Avsim. 8)

Hey guys, I downloaded the Dubai City scenery from the FlyTampa website but its got the Burj Duai scenery...but I dont want the building...I want to replace Burj Dubai with the DSDG scenery without movinbg the buildings from Sheikh Zayed Road...is this possible and if so how can I do it?

Its little complicated.