GSX not working

philkarljo

GSX not working

Post by philkarljo » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:53 am

Hello FlyTampa-Team !
At your Las Vegas scenery I have got the problem that GSX is not working at any gate (window for options ist not opening). At any other airport this window opens.

Please help me with solving this problem !
Thank you
philkarljo
marknie

Re: GSX not working

Post by marknie » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:48 am

Here is what I did. Using Scruffy Ducks ADE, I edited the AFCAD and removed all the static Jetways. THen removed the SODE Jetways. THen one by one setup GSX 2 on each parking using GSX 2 program. There are a couple of statics that I couldnt remove, but thats ok. Now works fine, except Rwy 19R is not recognized by GSX. I think its a problem with the Flytampa AFCAD but not sure. Make sure GSX is running in your sim. If not, try re-installing.
trisho0

Re: GSX not working

Post by trisho0 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:14 pm

marknie wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:48 am
Here is what I did. Using Scruffy Ducks ADE, I edited the AFCAD and removed all the static Jetways. THen removed the SODE Jetways. THen one by one setup GSX 2 on each parking using GSX 2 program. There are a couple of statics that I couldnt remove, but thats ok. Now works fine, except Rwy 19R is not recognized by GSX. I think its a problem with the Flytampa AFCAD but not sure. Make sure GSX is running in your sim. If not, try re-installing.
In my system GSX is working as a charm. Tested with Gates, D11, D14, D25, D26, D35, E4, and E5, all jetways worked with GSX. I didn't edit anything. Try sim tab and select Couatl Settings then the option Restart Couatl and Rebuild cache.