Las Vegas Preview in Prepar3DV4

ywg256

Re: Las Vegas Preview in Prepar3DV4

Post by ywg256 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:11 am

Raphael_Chacon wrote:Just browsing around, waiting anxiously KATL and KLAS... :-)
doubt we will see KATL for at least a year. Turn around time is around 2-3 years these days dude and KATL is a monster.
Talanos

Post by Talanos » Sat May 05, 2018 7:58 pm

I agree with this, that and the fact that ATL is undergoing a multibillion dollar renovation of the main terminal and all concourses means that the airport we know today will not be the same 5 years from now. Already serious work has begun on concourse A, the orange paneling and small windows are being removed and replaced with larger windows. The concourses are being given exterior cladding that's metallic in color. The downside to this is that when they are finished it will loose it's distinctiveness and look like every other American airport that has undergone the same thing. But it's good for passengers so that's what matters.
CryBorg

Post by CryBorg » Fri May 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Really looking forward to replacing the very outdated FSDT KLAS, with all due respect to them of course. It's held up well over the years, but it's time for something new. Just make sure it's compatible with Orbx SCA :wink: I know it'll be good, as all FlyTampa stuff generally is.
carloscq

Post by carloscq » Sat May 26, 2018 10:41 pm

God all mighty!!!!

Are you recreating the city as well?

I have Aerosoft US city but yours seems more professional. Aerosoft had a significant decreased in the quality of their products. All the US Cites WITHPOUT lights!!

If you're doing the airports and city this is going to be a top seller make it compatible with Orbx pls)

Question
Are you going to redo San Francisco for P3Dv4.2?

I don't like the on in the market

Regards,

Carlos
adamthiel

Post by adamthiel » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:42 am

Extremely beautiful picture, thanks for the share. I hope I will see it very soon in reality.
Ifikratis

Post by Ifikratis » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Hello FlyTampa,

I guess many here -like me- were patiently hoping for a release today at FS Expo, held at Las Vegas as a surprise release and a perfect timing. However, seems this is not going to happen, I would like to ask if everything is ok with Las Vegas. As far as I remember back in December you have predicted an early 2018 release along with KBOS, however seems KLAS has remained behind. Would certainly appreciate some news from my favorite and top scenery developer.
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:36 am

Yeah it could have been good timing no doubt-doesnt always go as planned though.
Vegas is doing well, should be able to share some more pre-release progress over the coming weeks :)
pauly123

Post by pauly123 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:46 pm

I can't wait for Vegas. Hope to see slots in the terminals
Ifikratis

Post by Ifikratis » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:51 am

Thank you very much for the reply Emilios. I'm sure the delay is for good. Its FlyTampa's dedication to quality that brings you to the top. Take your time, we are eagerly looking forward for it :)
pauly123

Post by pauly123 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:17 pm

No hurry up. We want Vegas and Atlanta by the end of this year,,
F737NG

Post by F737NG » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:38 am

pauly123 wrote:No hurry up. We want Vegas and Atlanta by the end of this year,,
I suspect you're going to be disappointed with regards to Atlanta - we haven't even seen any preview pictures yet!
That's the attitude that gets us paid beta tester or 'early access' to products from other developers. Better that FT take an appropriate amount of time that gives us a scenery befitting of their renown quality.

One thing I would really like to see is more frequent updates. Surely a picture or two showing the most recent building / group of hangars / POI that has been modelled and textured could be shown? It ought not to take up too much time to do this.
stovepipe707

Post by stovepipe707 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:55 am

KLAS looks incredible. Hopefully it is taken into account orbx has local regional land class and elevation issues. So that we can avoid any scenery problems that another developer had.
mike stout

Post by mike stout » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:48 pm

This version of Las Vegas will be the one we show our non flight simming friends. If FT does it like I know they can it will be the one scenery we all have and will last more that a decade. So as much as I want it now I want FT to take their time and get it just the way they want it. FT you guys are going to make a ton of cash with this one.

Mike Stout
sacrayton

Post by sacrayton » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:07 pm

FlyTampa Developers:

I have been chompin at the bit for this one! The FlyTampa Team produces some of the best quality sceneries available. I look forward to the release of this well anticipated scenery. I will always remain an avid and devoted fan. :D

sacrayton