FlyTampa-Amsterdam Trailer Movie

TheDude

FlyTampa-Amsterdam Trailer Movie

Post by TheDude » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:26 am

Hi,

I just made a small details-trailer movie, great scenery that works perfect on FSX, even while it's big it still runs perfect :) But there are some detail-issues that need to be fixed in the updating patches.

I don't know how much details you want, or how perfect you want it to be, it can hurt the PC's maybe then. But there are many things that are outdated or wrong. Like the entrence from the taxi > Plaza, the area and the walls/door is a little different in real life.

And my work and cars, autority, we don't drive the VW but the Toyota, same one as the K vehicle you have in-game. only with a P on it. And some roards/entrences are changed/gone 2.

I can make a detaild list for you if you want, or make pictures in real life so you can use it for upcoming patches :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWCKHOq0xNs
mvgix

Re: FlyTampa-Amsterdam Trailer Movie

Post by mvgix » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:31 am

Or we can all appreciate the fact that after almost 5 years we have a new scenery of Schiphol.
I noticed some things too, even new airside buildings which are missing, but since i wanted Schiphol and not detail to the letter i'm a happy customer, probably you are too, but you don't sound like one :wink:

None of the things on your "list" will bother anyone else than you, it is made to fly in and out of, not to study.
Most of the things you are talking about are part of aerial photo compilation, which are not done every month,year even. Besides that, don't underestimate what a little photo like that costs. Start funding and you will see changes, but now, they won't be changed i'm sure of it.
TheDude

Post by TheDude » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:43 am

Don't get m wrong, i'm the most happy of all the customers. Because i see everyting in real life & can enjoy it now from home 2 :)

I was just wondering how much details en perfection they want to put in it. For now as v 1.0 it's already great, but for the future updates :)
Sydney1962

Post by Sydney1962 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:22 am

do you have any idea, why we can only select 2 runways and actual runway, because we have to select this
before starting up,

configscenery of flytampa cannot be fired up in flight.