Schiphol Preview Thread

Post Reply
flusi748
Posts: 12

Re: Schiphol (EHAM)

Post by flusi748 » Sat May 28, 2016 2:22 pm

Awesome as always !
YassinKulk
Posts: 1

Re: Schiphol (EHAM)

Post by YassinKulk » Mon May 30, 2016 4:12 pm

Hi Emilio,

First of all my props to your work, it's truly looking amazing and I'm very happy that you/FlyTampa is working on this. You've already received tons of help I think, but if you require any additional information on the airport itself, let me know. I got access to the full apron and terminal pics isn't a problem at all.

I do agree with others that in-dept internal modelling will be too much of an FPS hit I'm afraid. As long as the airport itself and preferably the surrounding areas are modelled, I think it'll be a 10/10 product.

Keep up the good work!
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1218

Re: Schiphol (EHAM)

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Mon May 30, 2016 6:30 pm

YassinKulk wrote:Hi Emilio,

First of all my props to your work, it's truly looking amazing and I'm very happy that you/FlyTampa is working on this. You've already received tons of help I think, but if you require any additional information on the airport itself, let me know. I got access to the full apron and terminal pics isn't a problem at all.

I do agree with others that in-dept internal modelling will be too much of an FPS hit I'm afraid. As long as the airport itself and preferably the surrounding areas are modelled, I think it'll be a 10/10 product.

Keep up the good work!
thanks!
Even though terminal models are finalised, images from the apron are always welcome-never know if any interesting detail will pop up somewhere. If you got any time feel free to email me at g.emilios@flytampa.com for more details on that.

internal modeling, if available, will be on a switch on/off option so it'll be no problem in any case :wink:
KDD
Posts: 1

Re: Schiphol (EHAM)

Post by KDD » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:24 am

emilios[flytampa] wrote: internal modeling, if available, will be on a switch on/off option so it'll be no problem in any case :wink:
That is great to hear! Many thanks Emilios!

Do you still have any blind spots of which you have no info/photos off ? Do you have enough info on the cargo areas?

Previews look stunning. Looking forward to the release. Would be for sure an stunning piece of scenery!
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1218

Re: Schiphol (EHAM)

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:03 pm

KDD wrote:
emilios[flytampa] wrote: internal modeling, if available, will be on a switch on/off option so it'll be no problem in any case :wink:
That is great to hear! Many thanks Emilios!

Do you still have any blind spots of which you have no info/photos off ? Do you have enough info on the cargo areas?

Previews look stunning. Looking forward to the release. Would be for sure an stunning piece of scenery!
cargo areas are still a tough spot actually :)
so it'd be a great help if you had any access !

let me know if you got time: g.emilios@flytampa.com
niels95
Posts: 6

Re: Schiphol (EHAM)

Post by niels95 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:54 am

KDD, Emilios,

i also posted your request for more info on the Cargo apron's to the Dutchvacc website.
i believe we have a few people with apron access, so i hope we can assist where possible.

i think I speak for the entire vacc when i say we are freakin excited!

KR,

Niels
sidneyajax
Posts: 2

Re: Schiphol (EHAM)

Post by sidneyajax » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:24 pm

I am waiting so long for the best EHAM airport! Its one of the most used in FSX/P3D >IVAO
TheDude
Posts: 5

Re: Schiphol (EHAM)

Post by TheDude » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:37 am

Hi there, can the maker of the scenery contact me privately?

I work at the airport autority and have all the acces to everything, if i can help you out i will :)
aki44
Posts: 1

Re: Schiphol (EHAM)

Post by aki44 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:38 pm

Dear dude,

kan je mij ff een prive bericht sturen?

ivm schiphol.

tnx
robains
Posts: 33

Re: Schiphol (EHAM)

Post by robains » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:30 pm

Is it going to be 64bit? ;)

Keep up the great work Emilios and please stop using FS2002 SDK :)

Cheers, Rob.
WebMaximus
Posts: 153

Re: Schiphol (EHAM)

Post by WebMaximus » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:38 pm

robains wrote:Is it going to be 64bit? ;)
To go with 64bit P3D you mean? ;)
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1218

Re: Schiphol (EHAM)

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:18 am

robains wrote:Is it going to be 64bit? ;)

Keep up the great work Emilios and please stop using FS2002 SDK :)

Cheers, Rob.
thanks Rob
i thik we'll all stop fs2k as soon as P3D tools become equally reliable :wink:
FAlonso22
Posts: 6

Re: Schiphol (EHAM)

Post by FAlonso22 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:42 am

Will we get visible the fs9 ai traffic models without uncheck the aicraft shadows developing sceneries with P3D tools?

Regards
Post Reply