New installer

Headley456

New installer

Post by Headley456 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:21 pm

Any chance to know when we can expect an EHAM-update with the new installer system?
shakopee2222

Re: New installer

Post by shakopee2222 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:13 pm

Clearly FlyTampa is giving zero priority to updating their installers.
Er!k

Post by Er!k » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:28 pm

Emilios is the author of Amsterdam and Copenhagen and he is now fully focussed on Las Vegas. Athens will also receive an update, so I think after Las Vegas we will see more updates hopefully.
Bigt

Post by Bigt » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:39 pm

Given how long the updates on installers for EHAM and EKCH are taking, what is the current method to install these sceneries in P3DV4? I'm not all that computer literate so a step-by-step guide would be nice.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:42 pm

Bigt wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:39 pm
Given how long the updates on installers for EHAM and EKCH are taking, what is the current method to install these sceneries in P3DV4? I'm not all that computer literate so a step-by-step guide would be nice.
1. You install the latest FSX/P3D3 version. When you get to the Destination/Directory selection page you click the browse button and select your Prepar3D v4 folder (the main folder where the Prepar3D.exe is). Finish the installation.

2. Go here https://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopi ... =1&t=10302 and download the V4 update for the given airport. Installation instructions are on that page.
Bigt

Post by Bigt » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:07 pm

martin[flytampa] wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:42 pm
Bigt wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:39 pm
1. You install the latest FSX/P3D3 version. When you get to the Destination/Directory selection page you click the browse button and select your Prepar3D v4 folder (the main folder where the Prepar3D.exe is). Finish the installation.

2. Go here https://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopi ... =1&t=10302 and download the V4 update for the given airport. Installation instructions are on that page.
Thank you! Got it working and the configurator issue is resolved as well! And on a separate note, Vegas is AWESOME!