Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Amsterdam

Since I down loaded Netherlands True Earth it looks like the air port has been bombed with craters all over the airport. I have re-installed but with no success.

Great support!!! Been how long. Nearly a month. Not even an acknowledgement. Go guys.

Had the same problem. In your scenery library, try moving the FlyTampa-Amsterdam and FlyTampa-Amsterdam_LC up to the highest priority you can make them (for me it was 30 and 31), or at least above all Orbx entries.

Also have Netherlands and had (have) the same problem I have spent a lot of hours trying to make this to work.
I have had alot of other problems as well, like jetways in the cabin, plane a couple of meters above the ground and your problem airport look like airport of Verdune.
I have have applied all recipies I could find even this from Nick Orbx but with no success. Also tried to put the scenery on top or at least as high as i could with no success.
My temporary solution that work at least with just the eastern runways ( I do not dare to change) was installing and apply patch with all antivirus and scans off. Also took away scans from all p3dv4.

I have the same problem, did you find out solution ?

Go to the ORBX forum and search for: Netherlands TrueEarth + FT EHAM. In that thread follow Holger Sandmann's instructions. When you do that, everyting is working like it should!