Elevation problem V.2

andreas3030

Elevation problem V.2

Post by andreas3030 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Hey everybody! :D
I know. The place is full of elevation problem of narrative story. Let's get to the point. I bought the FlyTampa Amsterdam from a site called SimMarket. I have already carefully read all earlier topics on this forum speaking about elevation problems. I've been doing what they were saying. I've uninstalled and downloaded it again, all dummy.bgl files aren't missing and Amsterdam and also Amsterdam_LC are also here.
But my aircraft is still about one meter below the Amsterdam airport.

Now please I need help to solve this problem. :| I've not purshased this addons that costs 33.88€ for nothing.
bitrip

Re: Elevation problem V.2

Post by bitrip » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Are you using FSX Steam Edition?
andreas3030

Post by andreas3030 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:55 am

No, I'm using P3DV3.3
Daantjeeuh

Post by Daantjeeuh » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:27 pm

Do you use Orbx, and if so, have you run the elevation correction tool?

Any other mesh addon that could be messing up?
andreas3030

Post by andreas3030 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:18 pm

No, I don't use ORBX sorry and no FlyTampoa Amsterdam is my only addon for amsterdam and the nederlands.
JJdayo

Post by JJdayo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:39 am

The solution in my case is to go into the scenery settings of FSX SE. I maxed mine out and the problem completely went away. (I had a similar problem with another addon airport which was fixed using this "technique.") I haven't had time to see which slider fixes it, but that is definitely the solution. With a little tinkering, you can find the exact position the sliders need to be in to run EHAM without the sunken taxiways etc. (What I mean is, I think only ONE of the sliders actually needs to be maxed to fix the issue. I just haven't had time to test it to see which one it is.) It works the same way in P3d as well.
Attachments
2.JPG
2.JPG (316.55 KiB) Viewed 1908 times