- the FlyTampa Amsterdam LC scenery has a higher priority position index than the airport scenery (just below each other, airport on top of LC)
- moving the BGL from world\scenery to BASE\scenery did not help
- I do not have Orbx TrueEarth Netherlands installed
- all airport scenery is on top of Orbx, Orbx is on top of default scenery
- Orbx Global Base + OpenLC Europe + Vector
- FS Global Ultimate terrain mesh (the old FSX/P3Dv3 version; no AFM as it was unavailable for P3D)
I know that Amsterdam airport is below sea level (-11ft according to charts) which might be the root cause of this issue; maybe something changed in P3Dv4.4 and now forces everything to a minimum position of 0m MSL? This would roughly match how far the 737 is sunk below ground. I also tried to enable bathymetry without effect.
Is there anything I missed or was anybody able to compile a BGL that fixes these issues?
Simply "slewing" the plane upwards is no option as it also flings the aircraft forward...
I also checked several other payware sceneries but FlyTampa Amsterdam appears to be the only one exhibiting this issue.