Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Corfu

Hi guys,
I´ve bought your wonderfull corfu a few days ago. But something seems to be a little bit strange. See the pictures.
I use FSX+Acc, FTX Global, no UTX, no FTX vector or something like that. It´s almost a clean installation. I already tried all suggestions found here in the forum, but nothing helps. I think it´s a elevation or layer problem, but until now, I ´ve not found a solution. Any ideas?

Kind regards from germany
Matthias
bild3.png
textures at the apron are flickering
bild3.png (263.65 KiB) Viewed 2218 times
bild2.png
bild2.png (305.46 KiB) Viewed 2218 times
bild1.png
bild1.png (319.86 KiB) Viewed 2218 times

Okay - a bit more info:
Aerosoft Corfu was not installed before, I can´t find any other LGKR.bgl file in my flightsim folder.
Hope somebody can help....

regards
Matthias
 emilios[flytampa] (Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:29 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 623 | Location: London, UK
could you please check your scenery library and see if you get two entries like below?

1.FlyTampa Corfu
2.Flytampa Corfu_LC

Hi Emilios,
thanks for your answer. I confirm, that I have both entries in my library. I´ve made two screenshots of my library for you.
The three ORBX entries belong to the installation of FTX_Global_Base. They are unchecked at the moment, but if activated or deactivated - it makes no different.

regards
Matthias
lib_2.png
lib_2.png (73.69 KiB) Viewed 2109 times
lib_1.png
lib_1.png (80.07 KiB) Viewed 2109 times
 emilios[flytampa] (Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:45 am)

sorry for the delay.
Not really sure to be honest, looks like a whole satellite image tile is 'corrupt'.
have you tried to simply re-installing the scenery ?

Hi Emilios,
no problem with delay...
I´ve just re-installed: unistalling via unistall file, all regstry entries of corfu deleted manually, then restart the pc, deactivated the antivirus (uac is off), new install of corfu, restart the pc.
And the result: the same as it was before.
What do you mean with: "...a whole satellite image tile is corrupt"? Is ist possible, that the installer has including a corrupt tile?? I ´ve bought and downloadet the installer via simmarket. Is there a chance to get a new installer? From other source?

thanks
Matthias
 emilios[flytampa] (Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:37 pm)

Before anything let's try replacing those image files, just in case anything's wrong with them.

Please download the archive from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qo1drhjfeyn45tg/scenery.7z?dl=1
Unzip and grab the two files. Then drop them into FSXRoot folder\flytampa\corfu\scenery.
replace when asked

Hi Emilios,
now I have to say: sorry for the delay...
I have downloaded and installed both files, but it is not fixed unfortunately.
Currently I am uploading a small video to dropbox (link will follow - it takes some time). Maybe it is helpfull.

Matthias

emilios[flytampa] (Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:07 pm)

There are a lot of issues as far as I see from the vid. I don't think I have a better idea at the moment. What's the default island looking like? i.e. after removing or un-ticking Corfu entries from the scen.lib.

Hi Emilios,
I´ll check this but I think the FTX Global Base is responsable for this issue.
Next weekend I´ll reinstall the flightsim completly (without FTX ofcourse) and let you know....

Thanks
Matthias

FTX Global shouldn't cause those issues either. I'm sure there are plenty of users here using both FTX G and FT Corfu without any problems.

Okay guys - I give up.
I have un-ticket the flytampa entries and the stock airport looks okay. Then I have uninstalled flytampa corfu and have installed the old aerosoft corfu. result: the water area is okay but at the airport area are parts of the stock airport visible.
It is a clean FS-installation on a brand new OS-installation without any meshes - I have no more ideas whats going wrong...
Contrary to my yesterday's statement I dont want to make a new installation again for one airport only. This is airport so do without me.....
All I can say is thanks a lot for all your help.

Regards
Matthias

was there a solution to this problem in the end , my son has the same problem interestingly it doesnt happen in fsx gold , just fsxSE if this helps