Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Sydney

Hi Guys,
I updated P3D V4 client to the latest hotfix and when I went to my normal starting position (gate 32 YSSY) I noticed the "stop" was reversed/upside down (see photo 1 attached)
Photo1.jpg
New client installed (21686)
Photo1.jpg (243.5 KiB) Viewed 547 times

and the arrow was pointing downwards.
I uninstalled the hotfix client and re-installed the original client and all was OK (see photo 2 attached).
Photo 2.jpg
Original client
Photo 2.jpg (235.1 KiB) Viewed 547 times

Looks like the hotfix causes a library problem with the safegate feature...
 martin[flytampa] (Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:45 am)

Site Admin | Posts: 4908 | Location: Tampa/FL
redownload and reinstall the libraries again, let me know if that fixes it.

Reinstall of the libraries did the trick.
Looks like it is all OK now
Cheers,
AlexB 8)

martin[flytampa] wrote:redownload and reinstall the libraries again, let me know if that fixes it.

Hello Martin.
I have recently purchased and downloaded P3Dv4. When I go to OMDB, I have no safegate images whatsoever.
Please advise. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the scenery as well as installing the FT Config & Libraries.
Thank you in advance.
Kind regards.
David Bell
 martin[flytampa] (Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:58 am)

Site Admin | Posts: 4908 | Location: Tampa/FL
Currently there are no safegates at Dubai and some other airports. There will be safegates in the final v4 updates/installers later on.

Hi I am still having the issue of the flipped STOP texture I have uninstalled the Libraries and reinstalled and I believe I have the V4 edition of FT Sydney so I am not sure what else I need to do to fix.
 george[flytampa] (Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:41 am)

Site Admin | Posts: 3038 | Location: Southampton, UK
JMonte wrote:Hi I am still having the issue of the flipped STOP texture I have uninstalled the Libraries and reinstalled and I believe I have the V4 edition of FT Sydney so I am not sure what else I need to do to fix.

You installed the Prepar3d hotfix?

Now I am not too sure. where would I get that from. The site or where I purchased the scenery from originally?
 george[flytampa] (Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:05 am)

Site Admin | Posts: 3038 | Location: Southampton, UK
JMonte wrote:Now I am not too sure. where would I get that from. The site or where I purchased the scenery from originally?

https://www.prepar3d.com/news/2017/06/114375/

& if you still have problems, re-download our Flytampa Libraries too...
http://www.flytampa.org/downloads.html

Yeah I have the hotfix I thought you meant Scenery Hotfix and I have the Libraries downloaded several times and did it again and its not fixed. Dunno why but I'm not entirely fussed.