Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Sydney

Hi,
I have installed Fly Tampa Sydney in P3D v4 on 04 client computers and 01 server computer of my home cockpit. After installation, whenever I load Sydney YSSY, P3D v4 starts normally. Then within 2 to 3 minutes of usage, P3D v4 crashes on all of the computers one by one. I have tried to resolve the issue by installing LITETEX version but still the issue of P#D v4 crashing is still there. This issue does not appear with any other Fly Tampa addon installed on my computers. Please provide your expert opinion to resolve it.
 george[flytampa] (Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:34 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 3056 | Location: Southampton, UK
No idea. Did you install the p3D4 patch?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10302

Yes, I have installed P3D v4 patch but the problem is still there.
 george[flytampa] (Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:31 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 3056 | Location: Southampton, UK
Hmm, Just some guesses.
Try a different aircraft, different time of day.
Remove our 3d Grass in the config tool.

Same issue for me. I am using P3Dv4. Sim starts perfectly normal, and about 2-3 minutes in CTD. Does not give any error message at all. I have tried the above mentioned with no success. I actually disabled all the Sydney options in the configurator and went with just a basic setup and still CTD. I tried this taking off from 34L and 16R in day and night conditions with the PMDG777, Default F-22, and Default F-16 all with the same result. This only happens at Sydney as the other person mentioned. My Vienna, and Amsterdam scenery both are working perfect.

Update: Also, I am using the latest YSSY installer (v1.2) with P3Dv4 update. Using newest build of P3Dv4 (4.0.28.21686).

So, I need to slap myself. I have figured the issue out with my Sydney scenery tonight but in the process have found another which I will post in the TNCM topic.

Sydney the issue was when I did the P3Dv4 update I did not remove the PAPI Light files. Went back and read the update again tonight and removed the requested files and VIOLA, it worked. Crazy thing is I did not remove the required files in any of the other updates and they all worked fine, Hmmm!

Side note, just purchased TNCM tonight and now sim crashes when loading into TNCM. Whether loading from menu or starting at another airport and then switching to there, not sure why but I will post it to the TNCM topic.

Also keep getting unhandled exception on Configurator now with Amsterdam.