Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Toronto

martin[flytampa] (Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:15 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 5201 | Location: Tampa/FL
Toronto 1.2 (FSX & Prepar3D V3)

- Added P3Dv3 Installer support

Installation Notes:

- FSX & Prepar3D: If you have a previous version of these airports installed, you must remove the existing entry from the Scenery Library before installing the new version. Additionally you can delete the old files by removing /Addon Scenery/FlyTampa-Airport/. The new default Installation Folder for all airports is /FlyTampa/AirportName/.

- Prepar3d V2: These new versions will work with Prepar3D V2, however at the end of the installation you will see an error message which you can ignore. This error indicates that the new Scenery was not added to the Scenery Library and you have to add it by manually (Menu: World - Scenery Library)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that these new versions are only available as "Full-Installers" which need to be re-downloaded from the store they were originally purchased at. If you have trouble finding your original order emails or the download links have expired, please email us with your Name and Email used at the time of purchase, as well as the products you ordered. http://www.flytampa.org/contact.html

Sorry to ask but, what about the FlyTampa librairies ??

Forget it , i was to fast !!

Installed and looking good but I noticed by chance that, when I taxied on taxiway H from 15L towards 15R and approached taxiway F, I saw that the sign on the left side showed E instead of F.
 martin[flytampa] (Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:30 am)

The attached BGL fixes the H<-F-> taxisign. Save and replace existing file in /FlyTampa/Toronto/scenery/
cyyz_taxisigns09.BGL
(122.08 KiB) Downloaded 467 times

deleted

I have never used it, just set up the registry to point to P3Dv3, temp for FSX and permanent for P3Dv2 where required.

Have you got the c162fsx.lic file in your C:Flight One Software folder, or it maybe elsewhere on your PC?I guess the thing to do is manually remove it from P3D and re-install using the registry fix tool.

martin[flytampa] wrote:The attached BGL fixes the H<-F-> taxisign. Save and replace existing file in /FlyTampa/Toronto/scenery/

Hi Martin,

While I managed finally to work (except FSL A320X which is VAS eater), I have a problem that I can't see TAXI signs properly....They are very small and always far. Yes I do run Wide=True. Any fix for that? I found somewhere that you posted FILE with replacement TAXI signs , but can't find it anymore. Please let me know....Thanks

P.S. and it is for FSX.....
 martin[flytampa] (Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:32 pm)

I posted a fix for a specific Taxisign that was mislabeled, but there is no oversized taxisign version sorry.

martin[flytampa] wrote:I posted a fix for a specific Taxisign that was mislabeled, but there is no oversized taxisign version sorry.

Thanks....but if they were at least size like a stock, would be much better....Like this they appear way to far and small. They ae looking good but not legible while on taxi.........