Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Toronto

Hey Guys

I have been living with this issue a while. But after reinstalling the scenery AND downloading the 1.4 update and trying that. I still have the same issue. I would love some help with this please :)

I was going to include images but apparently I cannot in this forum. How very helpful.

OK so with no images to show my issue I am a little screwed. However, in short. The jetways seem to be under the ground. And they are disjointed.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Phil

I should add. P3d V4

Figured out how to add some images.

Key features are the jetways, one image shows (hopefully) the layers. And the taxiway colours which do not look right.

Phil
download.png
download.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 870 times
download (1).png
download (1).png (871.08 KiB) Viewed 870 times
download (2).png
download (2).png (665.12 KiB) Viewed 870 times
download (3).png
download (3).png (449.62 KiB) Viewed 870 times
download (4).png
download (4).png (858.86 KiB) Viewed 870 times
download (5).png
download (5).png (1.12 MiB) Viewed 870 times
 george[flytampa] (Tue May 22, 2018 8:46 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 3293 | Location: Southampton, UK
Scenery conflict probably. Look in your Prepar3D\Scenery\World\scenery folder for anything with CYYZ & ALT in the file name.

Disable it by renaming from .BGL to .OFF

AI traffic programs can install AFCADs that will need disabling also.

Also, try the SODE jetways in the config tool.

george[flytampa] wrote:Scenery conflict probably. Look in your Prepar3D\Scenery\World\scenery folder for anything with CYYZ & ALT in the file name.

Disable it by renaming from .BGL to .OFF

AI traffic programs can install AFCADs that will need disabling also.

Also, try the SODE jetways in the config tool.

Ok so the SODE jetways definitely fixed the jetways.

However I still have the layering issue. No other CYYZ's under the path you gave me.

So interestingly....I did some more testing. Including a very clean re-install.

However, if I turn off the airport vehicles in the configurator. The issue lessens. Clearly it's not a fix. As all the openings in the terminal are still not at the right height. It's almost as if the tarmac I am on is too high. Yet T3 is just fine. This is only affecting T1.

Attached is another image of the openings. If you look at the underpass of the jetway, it highlights the issue.

Perhaps this highlights the issue a little better. it's almost like the default is somehow overriding it?

Phil
download (7).png
download (7).png (314.55 KiB) Viewed 861 times
download (6).png
download (6).png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 864 times
 martin[flytampa] (Wed May 23, 2018 12:59 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 5201 | Location: Tampa/FL
Weird, not seen it quite like that before.

- Check in the Scenery Library that you have 2 Toronto entries, greyed out, one Toronto and one Toronto_LC.

- Check in P3D Settings, World, the Mesh Resolution slider is set to the right or at least 5m.

Other then that I can only think of another non-stock 3rd party addon file changing the elevation somehow.

I'm having the same problem with this scenery in FSX.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Never mind. Turned my settings down, works fine now! Love this scenery, well done FlyTampa!