Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Toronto

Martin,

Did Simmarket receive the updated 1.4 installer? I downloaded it now and still have issues with SODE coordinates on some planes

Thanks

Dimon wrote:Martin,

Did Simmarket receive the updated 1.4 installer? I downloaded it now and still have issues with SODE coordinates on some planes

Thanks

Not sure if the new installer has been sent to other distributors but you can find the full installer right here in this thread, in the first post of this thread.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Thanks,

Never thought about that!
 george[flytampa] (Fri May 04, 2018 8:23 am)

Site Admin | Posts: 3293 | Location: Southampton, UK
Thanks guys,

We found the problem now. The installer was copying from the wrong source.

george[flytampa] wrote:Thanks guys,

We found the problem now. The installer was copying from the wrong source.

Thanks and understand that the full installer on this thread now has the correct version

Kind regards

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone else has the same problem after downloading the installer (Vienna is the same too).

The installers download fine but they won't run throwing up NSIS errors saying the installer integrity check has failed. I tried using a workaround using the cmd window but again the installers fail as they can't decompress the data throwing up another corrupted installer error.
 martin[flytampa] (Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:25 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 5201 | Location: Tampa/FL
If you get NSIS integrity errors your download must be corrupt and has to be redownloaded.

martin[flytampa] wrote:If you get NSIS integrity errors your download must be corrupt and has to be redownloaded.

*Edit* OK so I downloaded the installer on my other PC and it's working fine. Very bizarre

Found an issue after loading a plane in FT CYYZ Gate 122 with double jetway. How to fix it?
P3Dv4 FT CYYZ Gate 122 double jetway.jpg
P3Dv4 FT CYYZ Gate 122 double jetway.jpg (596.24 KiB) Viewed 146 times
 george[flytampa] (Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:29 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 3293 | Location: Southampton, UK
SODE or CTRL J Jeyways?

It was SODE. Reinstalled and resolved. SODE or Crtl+J works both. Now, GSX Level 2 works only when Toronto is configured with Crtl+J. Configured Toronto with SODE will not let GSX to do services.