Crashes in P3Dv4.5

wpik

Crashes in P3Dv4.5

Post by wpik » Wed May 08, 2019 2:39 pm

Hey there,
I've been getting this problem since I bought the Toronto scenery : every time I load up in the airport, P3D crashes to the desktop. I've tried flying into Toronto to see if it made a difference, and once I get near the airport, it crashes to desktop. I've tried several things such as re-installing, checking other add-ons, etc... The Toronto scenery also seems to be affecting PMDG software : when i load a plane in Toronto, it doesn't seem able to load all of it's exterior textures, whereas in other sceneries the textures load just fine.

My Setup :

Intel Core i5-7400 3.00GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB
16 GB DDR4 RAM

Thanks in advance !
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: Crashes in P3Dv4.5

Post by martin[flytampa] » Wed May 08, 2019 11:19 pm

No idea really. Try disabling AI Traffic sliders, try disabling Toronto in the add-ons.cfg and test with stock CYYZ.
wpik

Post by wpik » Thu May 09, 2019 1:30 pm

AI traffic is already set to 0, and default Toronto is working fine. Is there something else i can do from here ? If not, I'd like to know how I could get a refund _:-)

Update : I tried updating the FlyTampa Libraries (even though this was a really weird idea because I have the Amsterdam scenery which works perfectly fine), and that seemed to make the session last a bit longer, I had enough time to load a flight plan into the aircraft before P3D crashed. There seems to be a same pattern each time : I load the airport, it takes more time than other sceneries, I then look at the exterior of my plane and the textures don't seem to fully load, then crash !
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Thu May 09, 2019 3:51 pm

send me an email about the refund.
wpik

Post by wpik » Thu May 09, 2019 4:00 pm

If it's through the "contact us" feature, then that's done.
Thanks for your help, I hope the next scenery I buy from here will work better !
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Thu May 09, 2019 6:25 pm

wpik wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:00 pm
If it's through the "contact us" feature, then that's done.
Thanks for your help, I hope the next scenery I buy from here will work better !
goto homepage (not forum), bottom has a contact email.