Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Toronto

is YYZ satellite going to be updated with the new gates for Encore and the multi levels? i.e., A2 now being B2A/C

Its been a long time coming, but here finally is an updated ADE set for Jan 2018.

Big changes, including the addition of Taxiway F, some cleaning up of the GA parking at Skyservice, addition of parking for the Morningstar Caravans at the FedEx apron, and massive changes to the gates. For example Sunwing, Jet Airways and Etihad have all moved from T1 to T3, there have been new airlines into YYZ since the scenery was originally released like China Southern, Aer Lingus and Interjet.
I've also kind of hacked the Westjet Encore parking area at the T3 satellite, by adding 4 spaces there even though the gates are not present in the scenery. But there is such a massive pinch on gates up in T3 that it kind of has to be done. Hopefully at some point Martin might be able to add the actual gates to the scenery.
Please be aware in real life there are way more aircraft that park at T3 than FS can handle. Many aircraft park at T3 and are then towed off to remote parking before being towed back later on. You would not believe the number of tows daily at YYZ, its a staggering amount.
Sadly there will be overflow parking everywhere at peak times if you run AI at 100%. The infield terminal will be used and there really is no way to prevent it from happening without AI just not appearing.
As always its a a battle of compromises with the default AI engine and what it can cope cope with.

I have literally just finished these, so they have not been tested yet. I'll do more testing and possible tweaking and refining over the coming days but I thought I might as well get these out to you now as the wait has been so long.
FT_CYYZ_ADE_UPDATE_JAN2018.zip
(313.97 KiB) Downloaded 232 times

Thanks ATCO for the AFCAD will it work for the FSX version?

Probably, there shouldn't be anything P3D specific in the ADE. I've moved on from FSX though so I can't be sure. I would back up your current ADE, give the new one a test and see

atco wrote:Probably, there shouldn't be anything P3D specific in the ADE. I've moved on from FSX though so I can't be sure. I would back up your current ADE, give the new one a test and see

First thanks for this update the importance of realistic afcads is underappreciated by developers. Is this compatible with 1.4 p3d v4.2 and also I am on the lookout for a GSX.ini file to help customize GSX here.

I'm also wondering whether these ADEs are compatible with the April 2018 update and SODE. Does anyone know?

There is no such file as CYYZ_ADEX... in the fly tampa folder. Unless im looking in the wrong place.

Help...