Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Toronto

atco wrote:If you are like me and want as real as it gets operations at your favourite airports, I cannot recommend this free utility highly enough (FSX/P3D):
http://forum.avsim.net/topic/462339-ai- ... -new-beta/

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/eabrm ... ler14A.zip

AI Controller V1.4 is a very, very powerful program that can now control AI aircraft all the way from gate to gate, assigning SID, STARS, jet routes, providing separation and so much more.
There are absolutely tons of options, its highly customisable and incredibly powerful in what it can do.
Do note however because it effectively takes control of AI from FSX/P3D it does not work well with the default ATC.
It can also use PMDG navdata to keep your airports up to date and you can also customise your own approaches and data. For example it comes with ready made files to allow AI to execute approaches around mountains in Innsbruck and Tegucigalpa Toncontin.

I would recommend giving it a try!

i gave it a try and i was full of problems:

ai stopping and then turning (they dont turn, they rotate)
ai being cleared for takeoff when another aircraft is on short final
ai going around for absolutely no reason

another problem i have is the anti collision on taxiways feature. when an i collision is about to happen, one of the ai is deleted. that is unacceptable to me, the ai should either hold short for one another, or be routed around each other (after all, there is always more than one way to get to a gate or runway).

has anyone on hear managed to use this program to make the ai better and not worse?
 nosaj_armstrong (Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:04 pm)

Out of curiosity, has this file been updated since the last posted one on 08MAY15? Not much has changed and that file works really well, but was curious to know if an update has been made? Thanks in advance.

No updates since as there hasn't really been anything to update.
SkyGreece has ceased operations and that's been about it.

I will however be starting soon to work on a Winter update because of some changes with Westjet.
Firstly they have moved many of their flights into the T3 satellite terminal and also Encore have moved round to the other side of that. Next time I go airside I will take some photos for Martin incase he wants to add those new DH8D gates in a future update.
Also the other big Westjet news is they just started 767-300 operations so there will need to be some Medium sized gates to accommodate that.
Other than that its been a very quiet Summer for YYZ with no new operators, just some equipment changes.

T
Last edited by mholz20 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mholz20 wrote:There have been a few new changes and changes to come;

[*] Jet Airways Moved from T1 to T3
[*] SN Brussels (New Service) T1
[*] Sunwing Airlines to move from T1 to T3 ( May 1)
[*] WOW Air (New Service) T3
atco wrote:No updates since as there hasn't really been anything to update.
SkyGreece has ceased operations and that's been about it.

I will however be starting soon to work on a Winter update because of some changes with Westjet.
Firstly they have moved many of their flights into the T3 satellite terminal and also Encore have moved round to the other side of that. Next time I go airside I will take some photos for Martin incase he wants to add those new DH8D gates in a future update.
Also the other big Westjet news is they just started 767-300 operations so there will need to be some Medium sized gates to accommodate that.
Other than that its been a very quiet Summer for YYZ with no new operators, just some equipment changes.
 nosaj_armstrong (Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:44 pm)

Good Day ATCO!

I was wondering if you had a chance to update the ADE for CYYZ? If so, would you be able to please share it? Much appreciate you taking the time to accurately depict Toronto. Thanks!

Hello,

Yes I will have a big update for Summer 2016 to reflect some of the massive changes happening at the airport.

1: WestJet now occupy the T3 satellite and also have the 767

2: Sunwing have moved from T1 to T3

3: Jet Airways have moved from T1 to T3 (T1 will be Star Alliance only soon. Emirates will also be moving to T3 in due course)

4: WOW Air new operator at T3

5: Brussels Airlines new operator at T1

6: Minor code changes (eg: Removing Canjet as they went out of business etc)
Can't promise a timeframe as I'm currently working on another project but it will be quite soon as I need to get these updates done for my own use!
 StatusShuffles (Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:08 am)

Hi Guys Here My Name Status Shuffles I Am A Blogger But Since 4 Year Back I Am Working On My Own Site The Features Of Website Is That Here You Can Find Many Type Of Article Which Based On Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, Status, Facebook Status, Whatsapp Status, Different Language Status, And Many More Things Are Here Please Check The link Below.I Am Guaranteed That You Loved It.
http://statusshuffles.com/

atco wrote:Hello,

Yes I will have a big update for Summer 2016 to reflect some of the massive changes happening at the airport.

3: Jet Airways have moved from T1 to T3 (T1 will be Star Alliance only soon. Emirates will also be moving to T3 in due course)

Can't promise a timeframe as I'm currently working on another project but it will be quite soon as I need to get these updates done for my own use!

And just one more update Etihad Airways moved from T1 to T3
 nosaj_armstrong (Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:00 pm)

Awesome, thanks. Can't wait!

mholz20 wrote:

And just one more update Etihad Airways moved from T1 to T3

A new route starting in December China Southern Airlines will be using T3.

Any news on new AFCAD?

Yes, sorry been occupied with Amsterdam during development and now with some bug fixes. Now that Amsterdam has settled down I'm focusing on YYZ and expect to have a 2017 update ready to roll here very soon. Sorry about the wait.

atco wrote:Yes, sorry been occupied with Amsterdam during development and now with some bug fixes. Now that Amsterdam has settled down I'm focusing on YYZ and expect to have a 2017 update ready to roll here very soon. Sorry about the wait.

Thank you anyway for all your hard work!!! Much appreciate it...