Copenhagen 1.4 (FSX & Prepar3D V3)

Chok

Re: Copenhagen 1.4 (FSX & Prepar3D V3)

Post by Chok » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:46 am

Just have patience.

Over the last couple of months i have needed to get three new download links for Copenhagen and Vienna.

i received all the new download links between 5 and 15 minutes after sending the email to flytampa support.

Just include your serial, name, and email address and i am sure they will get back to you as quick as they can.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:48 am

You need to request a new download for Copenhagen by emailing your name or email to: support@flytampa.com
Ifikratis

Post by Ifikratis » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:17 am

Dear Martin,

Thank you very much! I just sent an email and received the new links very quickly. :)
ahuimanu

Post by ahuimanu » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:06 pm

I was able to get a new link by emailing. I suppose if this is the way that FlyTampa wants to do things, that's okay by me. I think a controlled user area makes sense too, but I do have the update, so that's fine.

I hear Amsterdam is on the way, what a treat that will be.
robains

Post by robains » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:36 am

I'm in the same boat also, hopefully I'll get a response from support ... but it is the holiday season ...

Cheers, Rob.
ahuimanu

Post by ahuimanu » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:55 pm

robains wrote:I'm in the same boat also, hopefully I'll get a response from support ... but it is the holiday season ...

Cheers, Rob.
Hi Rob,

I followed Martin's instructions and I received an email from BMT Micro.
barbecan

Post by barbecan » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Do we need to uninstall the older version first or just install the latest version on top
jlsaghaa

Post by jlsaghaa » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:03 am

Hello

same for , waiting a link to download the V1.4 ....

Regards
Richterr

Post by Richterr » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:30 pm

Where do I re-download the 1.4 exe file?

Andreas.
Pilot777X

Post by Pilot777X » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:46 pm

martin[flytampa] wrote:You need to request a new download for Copenhagen by emailing your name or email to: support@flytampa.com
Richterr

Post by Richterr » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:50 pm

Thanks Pilot (y)
WebMaximus

Post by WebMaximus » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:57 pm

Done a couple of flight to this latest version of Copenhagen since I got P3Dv3.1 and just want to say the scenery looks absolutely amazing, great work!!

Two things though I've noticed that are both minor but would make this gorgeous scenery even better:

- if the wheels of the airport vehicles were moving, looks a bit odd with all vehicles skidding around
- if the airport vehicles were aware of you so they don't run straight through you
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Rotating wheels on vehicles would eat too much performance, so currently not supported. About user-aware vehicles, that's not supported here either, only AESLite has that feature at the moment.

Previous versions of EKCH had AESLite, which we dropped eventually since it's not compatible with P3D. If you wanted, I can tell you which files to use to reinstate AESLite traffic (if using FSX), but you'll get significantly slower frames with it, compared to our own animated veh.
WebMaximus

Post by WebMaximus » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:37 pm

OK, fair enough and I understand why you opted to skip rotating wheels and since I'm only using P3D these days I have no use for AESlite stuff but thanks anyway!