Poor Performance

Martin_Starski
Posts: 3

Re: Poor Performance

Post by Martin_Starski » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:04 pm

Currently I can say what I see at stand A9 - when I look towards the runways to the middle of airport (outside the airplane) or the zone between the touchdown of rwy 04L and 30, my fps drops to 17, but when I look to the touchdown zone of rwy 12, 30 or 22L or even towards the city, I have 30 fps (locked).
Last edited by Martin_Starski on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
aceridgey
Posts: 71

Re: Poor Performance

Post by aceridgey » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:22 pm

There are areas where the taxiways FSX thinks it's on grass (A threshhold before runway 22R).

Could this be down to a poorly coded AFCAD which is affecting performance?


Alex
Culero
Posts: 7

Re: Poor Performance

Post by Culero » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Any news on this issue? I've been using FlyTampa sceneries for years and I love them. But Copenhagen is unflyable for me at 8-10 frames. OMDB is running at 30 locked, same with CYUL. Right now my 33 Euros gone in the wind.
abojo
Posts: 8

Re: Poor Performance

Post by abojo » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Culero wrote:Any news on this issue? I've been using FlyTampa sceneries for years and I love them. But Copenhagen is unflyable for me at 8-10 frames. OMDB is running at 30 locked, same with CYUL. Right now my 33 Euros gone in the wind.
same here... i hope there will be a solution soon
MikeG
Posts: 14

Re: Poor Performance

Post by MikeG » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:05 am

You need a top end system to run this with the NGX or 777. So You need to cut down on the details with the configurator tool.
With that said my biggest problem is VAS usage because I am running FTX Global and LC along with the very nice Denmark freeware package and Denmark Map X Vector. I haven't even tried yet to fly from EKCH to EGLL UK2000.
abojo
Posts: 8

Re: Poor Performance

Post by abojo » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:43 am

MikeG wrote:You need a top end system to run this with the NGX or 777. So You need to cut down on the details with the configurator tool.
With that said my biggest problem is VAS usage because I am running FTX Global and LC along with the very nice Denmark freeware package and Denmark Map X Vector. I haven't even tried yet to fly from EKCH to EGLL UK2000.
I don´t think so dude. I can fly around CPH with 30fps locked if i don´t fly towards the center terminals or not looking there.

Same when i´m flying from 04L towards the terminals i have 30fps. When i´m getting closer at a certain point my FPS drops..

So i don´t think it´s a problem of low hardware as already said dubai, vienna all running smooth.
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1261

Re: Poor Performance

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:46 am

abojo wrote:I can fly around CPH with 30fps locked if i don´t fly towards the center terminals or not looking there.

Same when i´m flying from 04L towards the terminals i have 30fps. When i´m getting closer at a certain point my FPS drops..
could you perhaps 'pinpoint' that certain area causing the problem?
Culero
Posts: 7

Re: Poor Performance

Post by Culero » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:59 am

The terminals in my case. When I look towards the sea - 30 frames. When I look torwards the Gates 8 Frames.
abojo
Posts: 8

Re: Poor Performance

Post by abojo » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:25 am

EmilG[flytampa] wrote:
abojo wrote:I can fly around CPH with 30fps locked if i don´t fly towards the center terminals or not looking there.

Same when i´m flying from 04L towards the terminals i have 30fps. When i´m getting closer at a certain point my FPS drops..
could you perhaps 'pinpoint' that certain area causing the problem?

I did some testing. I also think it has something to do with the terminal.

edit: In my case i think it´s the A pier or something around that but it´s not very easy to point out what exacly is causing the problem..

Here are some screenshots. there you can see what i mean.
(With lowest setting in the configurator and everything unticked)

http://www.pic-upload.de/gal-709047/cyvuf2/1.html
aceridgey
Posts: 71

Re: Poor Performance

Post by aceridgey » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:35 am

Same for me,

Looking into the terminals see's the big drop in FPS


Alex
MikeG
Posts: 14

Re: Poor Performance

Post by MikeG » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:43 am

Just flew in and landed on 04L. Frames only dropped below 30 when I crosses 12/30 on A and then went back up.
abojo
Posts: 8

Re: Poor Performance

Post by abojo » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:19 am

Something new on that?? :-(
johnny_gitara
Posts: 45

Re: Poor Performance

Post by johnny_gitara » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:35 am

I noticed drop in frames when crossing over 12/30 either on B, D, C A/F, yeah and aircraft bounces on C too :P :P :P
aceridgey
Posts: 71

Re: Poor Performance

Post by aceridgey » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:11 pm

Could you guys have a look towards the hanger area in the north West (near tower, deice, etc)

Tell me what you find?

Alex
Post Reply