Copenhagen EKCH (Old Preview Thread)

Post Reply
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 5164

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by martin[flytampa] » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:31 am

Bakern wrote:I will be very surprised if this project ever will be finished, please FlyTampa, make me wrong!
We have never announced and then canceled anything, so odds are in our favor I think :)
Bakern
Posts: 33

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by Bakern » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:00 am

:)
JoeSimonsen
Posts: 12

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by JoeSimonsen » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:24 pm

Uhhhh. We are near the end of Q1, that means near the start of Q2, and best of it all that means FlyTampa Copenhagen release with in the next 3 month! :D So happy...
Last edited by JoeSimonsen on Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoeSimonsen
Posts: 12

Post by JoeSimonsen » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:25 pm

-
pdmm
Posts: 9

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by pdmm » Mon May 19, 2014 12:18 pm

What's the status?
Benncpp15
Posts: 162

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by Benncpp15 » Mon May 19, 2014 2:04 pm

pdmm wrote:What's the status?
Politeness, fuck that huh?

I'm sure they'll repose to your 3 worded lazy effort.
Charlier
Posts: 18

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by Charlier » Mon May 19, 2014 6:19 pm

pdmm wrote:What's the status?
Wauw that cost a lot of trouble and time to wright down 3 words.
The people of FlyTampa are always friendly and helpful to us, so we can do that to isn't it.
There's not one developer that is standing so close to his customers then George and Martin.
So maybe an PLEASE will do the trick.
pdmm
Posts: 9

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by pdmm » Tue May 20, 2014 1:51 am

Charlier wrote:
pdmm wrote:What's the status?
Wauw that cost a lot of trouble and time to wright down 3 words.
The people of FlyTampa are always friendly and helpful to us, so we can do that to isn't it.
There's not one developer that is standing so close to his customers then George and Martin.
So maybe an PLEASE will do the trick.
Benncpp15 wrote:
pdmm wrote:What's the status?
Politeness, fuck that huh?

I'm sure they'll repose to your 3 worded lazy effort.
Wow...you guys are really something special. How can three simple words cause such an uprising?!
It was merely a question out of curiosity, however you guys are turning it into a shitstorm. Well done! You two really know how to keep the community alive, don't you? Nevermind...forget that I ever asked :P
Charlier
Posts: 18

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by Charlier » Tue May 20, 2014 6:00 am

pdmm wrote: Wow...you guys are really something special. How can three simple words cause such an uprising?!
It was merely a question out of curiosity, however you guys are turning it into a shitstorm.
Maybe your right and I let myself go a bit. It wasn't an attack on you as person but the way these words are written down. For some people this have a large impact if someone ask a question this way. Maybe you ask this in a friendly way, but the one who read this has something like what the ........ So please forgive me if I hurt your feelings!! that wasn't what I want.
pdmm
Posts: 9

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by pdmm » Tue May 20, 2014 6:40 am

Charlier wrote:
pdmm wrote: Wow...you guys are really something special. How can three simple words cause such an uprising?!
It was merely a question out of curiosity, however you guys are turning it into a shitstorm.
Maybe your right and I let myself go a bit. It wasn't an attack on you as person but the way these words are written down. For some people this have a large impact if someone ask a question this way. Maybe you ask this in a friendly way, but the one who read this has something like what the ........ So please forgive me if I hurt your feelings!! that wasn't what I want.
Don't worry about it, next time I'll add the word "please" and see if that helps prevent misunderstandings in the future :wink:
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1134

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Tue May 20, 2014 8:45 am

I'll reply nonetheless :D

Progress is better than I hoped; hardest part was to finish the 'messy' EKCH terminals T2-3 which are part old, part new, and part even newer!
I also decided to extend the coverage with dense scenery surrounding the airport which is good news, but takes quite a lot of extra time

a 'please' could have gotten you a screenshot though...just kidding :P
pdmm
Posts: 9

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by pdmm » Tue May 20, 2014 10:47 am

EmilG[flytampa] wrote:I'll reply nonetheless :D

Progress is better than I hoped; hardest part was to finish the 'messy' EKCH terminals T2-3 which are part old, part new, and part even newer!
I also decided to extend the coverage with dense scenery surrounding the airport which is good news, but takes quite a lot of extra time

a 'please' could have gotten you a screenshot though...just kidding :P
Awesome! Thank you for giving a status update. On the FSDG website the estimated release date is still Q2-2014. I assume this is out of reach, since "quote": "takes quite a lot of extra time"?
argeme
Posts: 3

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by argeme » Tue May 20, 2014 1:13 pm

May I ask which platforms it will be made for ?
(hopefully fs9 included)
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1134

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Tue May 20, 2014 2:08 pm

argeme wrote:May I ask which platforms it will be made for ?
(hopefully fs9 included)
FSX and P3Dv2
(FS9 is still uncertain)
Post Reply