FlyTampa Copenhagen released for MSFS!

Er!k

FlyTampa Copenhagen released for MSFS!

Post by Er!k » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:03 am

Hello FlyTampa, many thanks for bringing Copenhagen to MSFS! It is available for purchase in the in-game market now! And a very decent price as well. Thanks! Will it only be available via the marketplace or will you offer it on your own site as well?
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: FlyTampa Copenhagen released for MSFS!

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:26 pm

Thank you Erik.
Copenhagen will only be available through the MSFS marketplace for the time being.
danbw9

Post by danbw9 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:34 pm

Thanks Emilios and the rest of the Flytampa and FSDG(?) team,

It was a no brainer to purchase this as I was involved in the beta testing all the way back in 2014 for the initial version. Your team do a great job and the product is always fantastic. Would highly recommend!

Is there a way to customise the scenery through a configurator like other products?
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:17 pm

Thanks, appreciate it.
Unfortunately, there is no way to customize the product like in P3D. However, to the extent where this was possible, we did include the full versions of every element of the product.

anything in particular you were missing?
normntaz

Post by normntaz » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:03 pm

emilios[flytampa] wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:26 pm
Thank you Erik.
Copenhagen will only be available through the MSFS marketplace for the time being.
This is unfortunate. No matter what I do, I cannot make a purchase in the marketplace.
(I'm new user, so I can't post a link to the Zendesk article, but I've tried what they posted.)
--Not running MSFS as Admin
--Using the XBOX Beta Client
--Deleted/Replace payment methods

I've opened a zendesk ticket, but based on what I've seen, I don't expect anything to happen.

Edit: Thanks to Lassekronborg's post over on the MSFS forums (I still cannot post links), I found a solution that worked.
If the account you are running MSFS under is an admin account, you have to downgrade it to a regular user (create a new admin account and use it to do the downgrade). Then the purchase works!
danbw9

Post by danbw9 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:16 pm

emilios[flytampa] wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:17 pm
Thanks, appreciate it.
Unfortunately, there is no way to customize the product like in P3D. However, to the extent where this was possible, we did include the full versions of every element of the product.

anything in particular you were missing?
Just was thinking about the custom CPH animated vehicles such as CPH yellow buses and SAS/aviator vehicles and perhaps also the DSB regional trains. Now I think and realise perhaps it is because the SDK is not complete of these features to be implemented? Nonetheless these are small details that would add to an already excellent rendition of the airport.
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:12 am

Some of these will be added as the SDK progresses, and will become available on updates which you will be able to automatically receive through the marketplace.