Need new downloads- links expired

Ryanairpisa2012

Need new downloads- links expired

Post by Ryanairpisa2012 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:54 am

Hello I need a new link for the Copenhagen v1 download please. It has expired. I have upgraded to v2 Copenhagen but the Copenhagen land class is missing from the files and I get the Scenery.cfg file error on starting up p3d v4.5. So I need to reinstall Copenhagen from v1 and then upgrade. I also have a question. When upgrading v1 to v2 Copenhagen, do you have to uninstall v1 Copenhagen before you install v2? Because I installed v2 on top of v1.
My name is Chris McLaughlin, I think BMT micro are understaffed atm because I haven’t heard back from them.
Ive lost my order ID for v1 because I lost the email but my order ID for v2 is this , which might help you find my account, thanks.
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: Need new downloads- links expired

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:38 am

There is no need to have v1 installed, as the v2 (even the upgrade) is a stand-alone installer which installs the whole product as new.
The scenery.cfg error would therefore be un-related to that. What is the error you get?

regarding missing order info, can you please email support@flytampa.com
Ryanairpisa2012

Re: Need new downloads- links expired

Post by Ryanairpisa2012 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:52 am

Thank you Emilios, that must have been my mistake, I thought V2 was to be used as an "upgrade" to install on top of v1, as it was called "v1 to v2 upgrade" I understood it to be an upgrade over the v1 installation. The error I was getting was during the installation of the v2 upgrade, it said "Cannot write to area Fly Tampa Copenhagen Area 132. And when I loaded p3d it came up as a CFG error. I checked the cfg and found that the Flytampa Copenhagen Lc folder was missing. I will try uninstalling Copenhagen and install V2 from a fresh start. Many thanks