ILS approach EKCH not working after update 1.8.3 of MSFS2020

Post Reply
hummelmose
Posts: 6

ILS approach EKCH not working after update 1.8.3 of MSFS2020

Post by hummelmose » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:01 pm

Hi there.

First of all I know it's not a FlyTampa problem since I have it on ALL purchased sceneries for MS FS 2020.

But do you know if there's a way to fix it so we get ILS frequencies back in EKCH. They dissapeared after the big 1.8.3 update from MS.
Er!k
Posts: 338

Re: ILS approach EKCH not working after update 1.8.3 of MSFS2020

Post by Er!k » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:42 am

Hi, they were already missing before 1.8.3... I use https://apxp.enif.uberspace.de now to look up the corresponding frequency and put it into nav/rad manually (for the A320).
hummelmose
Posts: 6

Re: ILS approach EKCH not working after update 1.8.3 of MSFS2020

Post by hummelmose » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:50 am

Er!k wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:42 am
Hi, they were already missing before 1.8.3... I use https://apxp.enif.uberspace.de now to look up the corresponding frequency and put it into nav/rad manually (for the A320).
Thanks - I hope that it will be solved soon - It's really bad that MS punishes customers that buy airports.
Er!k
Posts: 338

Re: ILS approach EKCH not working after update 1.8.3 of MSFS2020

Post by Er!k » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:39 pm

Also occurs at freeware aiports... But indeed let's hope for the next patch.
hummelmose
Posts: 6

Re: ILS approach EKCH not working after update 1.8.3 of MSFS2020

Post by hummelmose » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:41 pm

Er!k wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:39 pm
Also occurs at freeware aiports... But indeed let's hope for the next patch.
offcause - all airports in the community folder.
jodle
Posts: 10

Re: ILS approach EKCH not working after update 1.8.3 of MSFS2020

Post by jodle » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:00 am

Have same problem with latest build of MSFS. Also ILS/CRS problem exist with GayaSim EDDT/LOWW. Default airport RWY/freq works good.
hummelmose
Posts: 6

Re: ILS approach EKCH not working after update 1.8.3 of MSFS2020

Post by hummelmose » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:13 am

jodle wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:00 am
Have same problem with latest build of MSFS. Also ILS/CRS problem exist with GayaSim EDDT/LOWW. Default airport RWY/freq works good.
Hi.

It's a MSFS 2020 problem - It will affect all airports in Your community folder - Sad but true
jodle
Posts: 10

Re: ILS approach EKCH not working after update 1.8.3 of MSFS2020

Post by jodle » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:08 pm

Gaya fix issue with EDDT/LOWW. Waiting for Flytampa EKCH ;-) Today landing in LOWW and LOC works properly.
Post Reply