What's next for the best...

BoazDK

Re: What's next for the best...

Post by BoazDK » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:09 am

SYD would be a very very very good choice IMO!
KingMusjo

Post by KingMusjo » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:57 am

Hi George,

I'm kinda curious...
In this post
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6063&hilit=ksea#p40390

where you test the KSEA stock scenery - and for obvious reasons scraps that idea... The screenshot you've taken you write in red, the setup and specs of the computer used for testing? It states that you are using a Nvidia 6800GTX graphics card??? I surely hope not... if that really is the case, I can understand for the FPS you are talking about... :)

I assume you mean Nvidia 680GTX?
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:27 am

KingMusjo wrote:
I assume you mean Nvidia 680GTX?
Yes of course. I just can't type.
Its one of these to be exact..
http://www.msi.com/pic/product/five_pic ... 142323.jpg
clocki

Post by clocki » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:08 pm

I can't understand why some of you think FT will be doing EDDF? It will be done by Aerosoft and should be released this year. There was a thread at AS forum and also on a catalog. The name will be Mega Airport Frankfurt 2013.

I think we can await something in the area of Toronto if you look close on the map. This would be also more then great then there is no good scenery for FS2004.

Anyway I think doesn't matter what you do it will be good ;) So I also think it doesn't help to give you airports. I personal like every airport which you can reach in max. 10hrs from EDDF/EDDM/LOWW

So I will not bother you if you do Toronto, Ottawa, Dakar etc :D Just do what you want but finish it at a good level :)
nickac1092

Post by nickac1092 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:01 pm

That would be great if you guys took up my home airport Minneapolis St Paul intl after Sydney. Ive been waiting for any devoloper to make KMSP besides blueprint to remake it in much better quality.
graemeb

Post by graemeb » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:26 am

I am delighted by the news that we might be getting FlyTampa YSSY! I live in Sydney and it would be fantastic to have a realistic version of the airport. Please don't forget FS9!

Cheers,
SpeedbirdATC

Post by SpeedbirdATC » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:54 am

PLEASE KEEP TRYING I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN BE HAPPY WITH 6FPS 10 is good for me :-( :-( (Sorry if this sounds like spam)
Flukey

Post by Flukey » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:11 am

Hey speedbird, not to dampen your hopes for a KSEA, but they have already (well george) at this stage started on their new airport, viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6150
SpeedbirdATC

Post by SpeedbirdATC » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Well not to sound like a troll but here are some reasons why they SHOULD do KSEA
1: They will be the only PAYWARE KSEA scenery for FSX
2: I think it is easier to convert FS9 scenery to FSX versus start a whole new project
3: KSEA is a VERY simple airport that should NOT be hard to do.

I rest my case.

Peace.
SpeedbirdATC

Post by SpeedbirdATC » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:51 am

George, DO NOT do YSSY two other GREAT scenery's have all ready been made: ORBX and FSdreamteam
Flukey

Post by Flukey » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:07 am

SpeedbirdATC wrote:George, DO NOT do YSSY two other GREAT scenery's have all ready been made: ORBX and FSdreamteam
Neither orbx or Fsdreamteam have done YSSY!!!

Plus your a little late with the objection by the look of it as YSSY begun back in Feb :)
SpeedbirdATC

Post by SpeedbirdATC » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:31 am

well at least can you PLEASE save seattle for AFTER YSSY? :)
SpeedbirdATC

Post by SpeedbirdATC » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:14 pm

rsvette12 wrote:Seattle not worth all the hassle George, Montreal looks amazing thanks. :D

Regards, Rich
:( seattle haters
SpeedbirdATC

Post by SpeedbirdATC » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:07 pm

well Kai tak is THE WORST AT FPS I GET 3 FPS