What's next for the best...

Lardcake

Re: What's next for the best...

Post by Lardcake » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:01 am

Only 2 days ago I got around to *finally* buying KSEA for FS9. After some brain-farts and a kind pointer from George, I'm now goggling at the detail! I'm looking forward to YSSY - I've currently got VOZ which certainly beats default, but I don't think it would be a shade on any result from Fly Tampa!

My only annoyance is that I'm getting a new machine later in the year that will be FSX capable to a decent degree, and I shall have to live with default again until I line my coffers. Great work and really looking forward to YSSY. Suspect my first FT purchases will be the 'rebooted' series for FSX when I get my new toy, they look breathtaking! Great work at a great price... simply couldn't be a happier consumer!
SpeedbirdATC

Post by SpeedbirdATC » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:22 am

Lardcake wrote:Only 2 days ago I got around to *finally* buying KSEA for FS9. After some brain-farts and a kind pointer from George, I'm now goggling at the detail! I'm looking forward to YSSY - I've currently got VOZ which certainly beats default, but I don't think it would be a shade on any result from Fly Tampa!

My only annoyance is that I'm getting a new machine later in the year that will be FSX capable to a decent degree, and I shall have to live with default again until I line my coffers. Great work and really looking forward to YSSY. Suspect my first FT purchases will be the 'rebooted' series for FSX when I get my new toy, they look breathtaking! Great work at a great price... simply couldn't be a happier consumer!
WHY DO YOU DO SO WHY DO YOU MAKE ME JEALOUS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE "mind boggling detail" AT KSEA! I am using the FT patch but it only gives me FT buildings and some photoreal stuff
Delta777

Post by Delta777 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:06 pm

SpeedbirdATC wrote:WHY DO YOU DO SO WHY DO YOU MAKE ME JEALOUS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE "mind boggling detail" AT KSEA! I am using the FT patch but it only gives me FT buildings and some photoreal stuff
Having read quite alot of your posts (even one in which you admit you want to crack one of FT's sceneries) this is all I have to say to you...

SpeedbirdATC

Post by SpeedbirdATC » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Delta777 wrote:
SpeedbirdATC wrote:WHY DO YOU DO SO WHY DO YOU MAKE ME JEALOUS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE "mind boggling detail" AT KSEA! I am using the FT patch but it only gives me FT buildings and some photoreal stuff
Having read quite alot of your posts (even one in which you admit you want to crack one of FT's sceneries) this is all I have to say to you...

:? I never said that!
Delta777

Post by Delta777 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Are you fukin' kidding me?!

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6202
SpeedbirdATC

Post by SpeedbirdATC » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Delta777 wrote:Are you fukin' kidding me?!

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6202
oh I just wanted to do that for private purposes but I have no 3d appr lighting demo words on building are still their and I have black scenerys (btw even though this is against me... Like!)
SpeedbirdATC

Post by SpeedbirdATC » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:02 pm

george[flytampa] wrote:Its not looking good for Seattle :( There's clearly less room to work with than I thought.
FSX is now seven years old? It still has no-go regions. Sloppy FS98 code still in it I bet.

I think Seattle will have to go. Sorry Guys. I love this airport but when its running at 10 FPS & OOMing on finals, it'll all be my fault.

New airport time.
I almost never get 1fps anywhere
SpeedbirdATC

Post by SpeedbirdATC » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:02 pm

I mean 19 not 1 XD