Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Montreal

vekant (Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:44 pm)

I modified the doors, for more than it was cargo and I added the push back. So it works for me and does not crash anymore. Tried and say me =)
(96.17 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
 Teetonka (Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:54 pm)

Doesn't work for me unfortunately. Also confirmed that putting Libraries on top and checking off 3D Grass does not work either. Just did another test. It's only when certain parts of the scenery are in view it crashes.
 Dimon (Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:55 pm)

Are you sure that none of the textures are corrupted or something? I have all of FT sceneries and bunch of other sceneries' products and FT CYUL is the only one I'm having CTD issue with.

Don't want to start the blame-game, but perhaps it's worth to check textures' files integrity (i.e, the same format, alphas are present etc)

PS. I haven't tried PAPI lights theory yet, but I will
 CDN106 (Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:38 pm)

I'll add to this problem as well. Crashes every single time, day or night, multiple different aircraft. No error, just freezes and CTD. Tried all suggested solutions here, reinstalled, ran as administrator, etc.

Suspect this may have something to do with 4.1 updated in P3D? All other sceneries from FT are ok
 george[flytampa] (Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:12 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 3184 | Location: Southampton, UK
Montreal will get a big update in the future. I can't replicate this CTD but I doubt it will survive the update.
 CDN106 (Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:40 pm)

Glad to hear that George. Its very weird, as none of your other sceneries have a problem with 4.1. Typically it happens when looking over toward the bombardier hangar and 06R when loading up, then when flying into YUL it locks up looking around the same area after a few seconds. I'll keep trying to debug this evening
 J3FF2017 (Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:24 pm)

george[flytampa] wrote:Montreal will get a big update in the future. I can't replicate this CTD but I doubt it will survive the update.

seems to work with adex fix above
 frogs (Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:25 am)

For those of you who haven't resolved the CTD with the solutions suggested, I did some testing and found the Rwy28-papi.bgl file to be the culprit. Just delete this file and your CTD should be resolved. Since this is one of the shortest runways which we won't use anyway, the removal of it's PAPI's should not affect us operationally at all. P.S. I haven't tested it fully so feedback is welcomed. Additionally this fix is only tested on V4 (not 4.1 or V3).
 tooting (Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:31 pm)

same here.. looks like George has done a runner