OMSJ

big_al

OMSJ

Post by big_al » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:49 am

Would love OMSJ as an addon scenery to go perfectly with your OMDG and surrounding area. Any possibility of this?
iangarcia

Re: OMSJ

Post by iangarcia » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:56 pm

I would too
HootyHoo

Re: OMSJ

Post by HootyHoo » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Hi Guys. I just noticed this myself. It's a major hub for Air Arabia so cargo and regular aircraft are in and out of there all the time. Especially if you are using UT2. I think I found a work around for the time being. There is a file at avsim, omsj_shj.zip, or just search for OMSJ and you'll see it. Its actually not too bad a job. However the photoreal is really bad and way to big of an area for that small of an airport. I don't think he figured out how to make a mask so its like this giant discolored square that sticks out like a sore thumb. Anyway, if you rename the following files(add an extension of .off or .xxx in place of the .bgl) you can get rid of the photoreal and the airport works out well with whats there now. There are 4 files that start with 16_ , those are the files you want to rename. Hope this works for you. Oh, and make sure it has priority above flytampa dubai in your scenery library.

-Kevin