Fly Tampa Tampa rebooted P3D compatibility

nantucket

Fly Tampa Tampa rebooted P3D compatibility

Post by nantucket » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:19 am

I purchased Fly Tampa Tampa rebooted some time ago (not sure of the date) while flying in FSX. I recently converted to P3D v4.5 and would like to include the Fly Tampa Tampa scenery. Must I repurchase this scenery or can the FSX version be converted to P3D v4.5. I am a little confused about what the compatibility AFCAD is all about.? Any help will be appreciated!!
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: Fly Tampa Tampa rebooted P3D compatibility

Post by martin[flytampa] » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:16 pm

No, you just need to install the latest version of KTPA, then apply a v4 update from here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10302
nantucket

Post by nantucket » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:48 pm

Thank you for your response! I found out when I purchased Fly Tampa Tampa rebooted after searching through my e-mails!! I purchased the scenery on Mar 3, 2015, product registration key: [edited, don't post serial keys in public please]. I tried to redownload using one of the links in your email, but found out that the password expired on April 3, 2015. Can you send a current link so that I can download the updated version of Fly Tampa Tampa rebooted for P3D V4? Thank you for your help!!
nantucket

Post by nantucket » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:29 pm

OOPS!! Sorry about posting the serial key and thank you for sending the link. I installed Fly Tampa Tampa rebooted along with the update for P3D v4. Everything works perfectly!! Thanks again for your help.