Question about gates?

CX 747-400

Question about gates?

Post by CX 747-400 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:04 pm

I was just wondering why when I select KBUF in FS9, that all the gates come up as military Cargo?

I love the scenery! It is amazing the detail that you have put into it.

Once again, Thank you!
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: Question about gates?

Post by george[flytampa] » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:07 pm

CX 747-400 wrote:I was just wondering why when I select KBUF in FS9, that all the gates come up as military Cargo?

Once again, Thank you!
Its a leftover from the FSX version. We used the military gates to stop the FSX service fleet appearing. They usually drive through buildings/jetways & look messy. You can change them back yourself or wait for a better AFCAD I'm sure someone will produce soon.
CX 747-400

Post by CX 747-400 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:09 pm

george[flytampa] wrote:
CX 747-400 wrote:I was just wondering why when I select KBUF in FS9, that all the gates come up as military Cargo?

Once again, Thank you!
Its a leftover from the FSX version. We used the military gates to stop the FSX service fleet appearing. They usually drive through buildings/jetways & look messy. You can change them back yourself or wait for a better AFCAD I'm sure someone will produce soon.
Wow...Quick Response! I will leave it the way it is. I just wanted to make sure that was correct. I had issues with that with another scenery (Not Yours).

Thank you Again,
awinagainov0708

Post by awinagainov0708 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:21 pm

I've got a question about they gates too George... I'm assuming that they are not animated in FSX correct?
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:23 pm

awinagainov0708 wrote:I've got a question about they gates too George... I'm assuming that they are not animated in FSX correct?
Yeah static for now. AES support will come at the end of Sept.
kiwiflyer

Post by kiwiflyer » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:44 am

AES support coming THIS month! I love you guys! :D