Two entries in FS9 Scenery Library?

richbonneau

Two entries in FS9 Scenery Library?

Post by richbonneau » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:23 pm

After installation I have two entries in my FS9 library. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Rich
Felixthreeone

Post by Felixthreeone » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Did you manually add it? I just fired up my sim, and after not having added it manually it was already there....
richbonneau

Post by richbonneau » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:08 pm

No - just ran from the installer.
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:15 pm

There should only be one. Try editing them in the scenery library to see where they are located. One of them is probably the old freeware. If they are both BostonV3, just click Delete_Area on one of the entries(in the scenery library)
MATTMARTIN

Post by MATTMARTIN » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:43 am

FS9:I have the same problem. I never had version 2 on my machine. I delete one layer, restart the sim and I get 2 layers again. What is even weirder is when I remove the scenery (is there not an uninstaller?), remove all scenery.cfg entries for it, re start the sim and it adds the line in the scenery.cfg again.

Matt
eparot

Post by eparot » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:08 pm

MATTMARTIN wrote:FS9:I have the same problem. I never had version 2 on my machine. I delete one layer, restart the sim and I get 2 layers again. What is even weirder is when I remove the scenery (is there not an uninstaller?), remove all scenery.cfg entries for it, re start the sim and it adds the line in the scenery.cfg again.

Matt
Hi Matt,

Please check if for one of these entries there's not an area number coded on 4 digits [Area.0nnn] instead of 3 like this [Area.nnn]. If it's the case remove the one with 4 digits.

Regards,
Emmanuel