One more question.

VetteHead

One more question.

Post by VetteHead » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:36 pm

Was I supposed to delete the FSX/Addon Scenery FlyTampa-Libraries?

Because I have a new one in FSX/FlyTampa.

Also in the FSX//Addon Scenery folder I have Boston which I do not want to delete.

Please advise.

Tampa seems fine so far but I still have to install Vienna, Dubai, and St, Maarten.

It has always been problems with Grenadines.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: One more question.

Post by martin[flytampa] » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:50 pm

You should delete /Addon Scenery/FlyTampa-Libraries/

but make sure to also change the existing FlyTampa-Libraries entry in the Scenery Library, to point to the new version in /FlyTampa/Libraries/ instead.

If you want Boston nice and neat, you can move it from Addon Scenery to FlyTampa, as long as you also edit the respective entry in the Scenery Library (same as I just mentioned with the Libraries).
VetteHead

Post by VetteHead » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:21 pm

Hi again Martin but how exactly do I do this? I'm unsure about all this.

Can you give me a screenshot or more details? I don't want to mess anything up.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:22 am

Go into you FSX Scenery Library. Find the entry "FlyTampa-Libraries". Click Edit. Now browse to the folder with the new one /FlyTampa/Libraries/ click ok. If you have problems with this process and the ok button not working, see here:
http://www.flytampa.org/support.html#support2

Afterwards, you should be able to use Windows Explorer to delete the library folder /Addon Scenery/FlyTampa-Libraries/

If now you start FSX and get a scenery library error, that means you didn't do the first part correctly and need to do that again (edit the Scenery Library folder for FlyTampa-Libraries).