Downloads Links Dead

ejwells409

Downloads Links Dead

Post by ejwells409 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:48 pm

I need to download the configurator for the Gernadines scenery. . .it was unable to load it during the installation. I found the file I need but there is no download link and I've clicked on everything I can think of. . .actually none of them work.
ejwells409

Re: Downloads Links Dead

Post by ejwells409 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:21 am

Come on folks. . .somebody in here knows how to get the downloads, surely.

I've run the installer for a P3D installation 4 times and every one ends with the installer saying it cannot download the files I need. . .if the links are actually dead then that seems to fit the scenario. I want the links fixed please, so someone out there wake up and fix the problem. . .I didn't purchase the product to hit a dead end like this and have a scenery package with no autogen. . .which after just scanning the threads back several years has always been a problem.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:07 am

Grenadines isn't compatible with P3Dv4 and shouldn't be installed into that Sim.
To get a new Installer link you can email us: https://www.flytampa.org/support.html
ejwells409

Post by ejwells409 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:57 am

I downloaded the installer yesterday, isn't that the correct installer? Also, if that scenery isn't for all versions of P3D, then it shouldn't be in the main heading for the installer.