Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Grenadines

flighthigh1783 (Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:52 am)

Hello, I recently install flyTampa grenadines, but there is a problem with the autogen the tress not showing like in the picture, I follow every thing discus on the posts below, I have all the files in their proper location I check, the only thing is the default.xml it is blank it has nothing when running the installer, so I restore the back up copy create by the installer and I add the xml data manually but nothing happens, still no trees like in the picture , if I run the autogen fixer it will reset the default.xml to be blank again . I have run fsx steam edition with the setting suggested to no vail

I don't have orbx, no mesh, nothing like that , just add on airports, your airports are great so I m really surprise this happen , I uninstall the product as right now to see if it gets fix. Also the uninstaller leave file behind , like in the scenery/world/scenery folder the 5 airport dummy. bgl files and it do not restore the previews default.xml and autogendescription.spb file in autogen folder. Hopefully this process didn't mess up nothing in my sim

I'm surprise there too because your uninstallers are always spot on, really surprise about this package!!!!
why are so many people having problem with the autogen in this particular scenery and no in other ?and why has the problem hasn't been fix ?

help please I really like your scenerys