TNCM slideshow over mountain

VetteHead

TNCM slideshow over mountain

Post by VetteHead » Wed May 31, 2017 6:00 pm

I installed this file: FlyTampa_Maarten_Complete_FSX_P3D_18.exe. and then placed the patch files where they were supposed to go.

It looks like it did in 3.4 but when I take off and climb over the mountain my frames plummet from the 60's to 3 fps.

Thanks.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: TNCM slideshow over mountain

Post by martin[flytampa] » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:32 am

I moved all around the island now to test and let it run for 15 mins near the hill, unable to see this slowdown here. If you see it happen again and it always happens at the same place, or after a certain amount of time, please let me know.
VetteHead

Post by VetteHead » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:45 am

First, I wonder why I'm not receiving email notifications from your site, maybe be that stupid AT&T, will have to change my email address.

Yes, did some major testing last night. No matter what settings I use, no matter how low I go with the sliders in V4 I get a slideshow down to 1 PFS over that hill directly at the end of the runway. As soon as I'm away from it it's fine.

Every plane in V4, all default planes, it's unusable and thinking of uninstalling.

Did you see my LOWW screens, all black despite scrupulosity installing the patches, what happened to FlyTampa, very big disappointment, I'll not be buying anything from you guys till this gets resolved, if ever. A 64 bit sim down to 1 FPS over one hill?

I've bought a lot from you guys over the years but this is a let down I tell you.
moj

Post by moj » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:39 pm

I have the same thing dont worry and also in my FB KIAD,again idk why this is happening.