Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Vienna

martin[flytampa] wrote:
darem wrote:May I ask how this is coming along? I, too, suffer from the CTD problem, even after following all instructions. Which is a pity, since LOWW is my homebase.

We are testing a new LOWW beta, if you are interested in trying it, email us with "LOWW beta" and your name (name you used when ordering LOWW)

I was just considering purchasing LOWW for P3Dv4. Will there be an upgrade cost if I do this now, or should I wait for this new update to be out?

martin[flytampa] wrote:
darem wrote:May I ask how this is coming along? I, too, suffer from the CTD problem, even after following all instructions. Which is a pity, since LOWW is my homebase.

We are testing a new LOWW beta, if you are interested in trying it, email us with "LOWW beta" and your name (name you used when ordering LOWW)

Mail sent :-)

Move the files loww_grasses01.bgl
loww_grasses11.bgl

files out to a backup folder.. the crash at night would go away.

Hi,

I‘ve got the same problem.

All „grass“ .bgl files are renamed to „off“, but Prepar3d V4 sill crashes.

Guys,

Please have a look at the Athens thread http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10656. I reported the very same issue there and after a long, long discussion got a fix, which might have resolved the problem for now...

Cheers

May I revive this thread asking if the V4 version for LOWW is out of beta and if not, if there is an estimate when it will happen?

Any updates regarding the release of p3dv4 version of Vienna?
I'm also suffering from CTDs even after following the instructions given above.