Board index » Legacy & Discontinued Products » FlyTampa-Seattle

PilotJY wrote:I am sure this has been asked before, but just wondering, are we going to be seeing the add-on for the new Runway?

Hi PilotJY...I would do a search. If I recall, it has been asked alot. I don't think they are doing one if I remember correctly. Good luck in your search. :D

George,

Sorry to be a pain on this ...

I have installed the version 1.1 update to KSEA. I then installed the new runway update mentioned at the top of this thread.

Note that I see NO CHANGE at all to the runway designation letters.

Have I done something wrong here? British Airways Virtual is to have a major flyout of KSEA around the end of JAN 2011 so I would like to see if I can understand and resolve this issue before the event.

I'm not asking for a new runway addition - even though I among many here would love to see one - but I do love this scenery and want to continue using it. I therefore really want to find a solution if I can.

And, yes, I, too, am a static fan!

best regards and Merry Chrismas,

Lee
 george[flytampa] (Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:15 am)

Site Admin | Posts: 3269 | Location: Southampton, UK
Just tested & the update works fine. I installed from fresh because i've not used FS9 for near half a decade.
First the main installer, then 1.1 update.
Then manually install the update files. Remember bgl files go to FS9\Addon Scenery\FlyTampa-Seattle\scenery
bmp files go to FS9\Addon Scenery\FlyTampa-Seattle\texture

Good luck !