Duplicate Jetways.

Fresjay76

Duplicate Jetways.

Post by Fresjay76 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:11 pm

Hello,

I searched around and could only find 1 post about this issue but is was 5 years old meaning I must have messed something up somewhere. I installed KMDW into V5 and patched it. My issue now is I have duplicate Jetways. Each gate has 2 now with 1 of them floating in the air not connected to the building. Any help appreciated as all I need is pointed in the right direction and I can likely sort it quickly.

Thanks in advance,
Jason
Fresjay76

Re: Duplicate Jetways.

Post by Fresjay76 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:40 pm

Here is a screen shot of the issue.
Attachments
2020-7-22_11-37-7-512.jpg
2020-7-22_11-37-7-512.jpg (504.61 KiB) Viewed 625 times
Fresjay76

Post by Fresjay76 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:32 pm

As a side note one is GSX the other I am presuming is the stock. The GSX ones being the floating ones. If I shut off the BGL's for the default FlyTampa ones the portal on the side of the build is left while the GSX ones are still floating. I have patched it after I installed KMDW. But didn't seem to work like it did for YSSY or the others that require a patch to be V5 compatible.

Jason
Fresjay76

Post by Fresjay76 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:20 pm

Ok so now I have tried the iniBuilds GSX profile and fixes and now I am left a basically clean looking terminal but the GSX jetways are still floating not connected or in some cases partially inside the terminal. Still stuck but seems making progress.

Jason
kohli153

Post by kohli153 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:38 am

Hello,

I searched around and could only find 1 post about this issue but is was 5 years old meaning I must have messed something up somewhere. I installed KMDW into V5 and patched it. My issue now is I have duplicate Jetways. Each gate has 2 now with 1 of them floating in the air not connected to the building. Any help appreciated as all I need is pointed in the right direction and I can likely sort it quickly.

Thanks in advance,
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:56 am

If using 3rd party jeyways for KMDW, check if they align with the stock KMDW building. They may not be adjusted to work with our Addon.