Next scenery

Post Reply
Nordair
Posts: 2

Next scenery

Post by Nordair » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:59 am

PORTLAND, OREGON pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1134

Re: Next scenery

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:56 pm

hijacking this thread :D
i'd love some help with KLAS reference. Anyone who thinks they can help please drop me an email
Any material is helpful but first priority would be Terminal 3 (mostly the 'parking side'/publicly accessible areas, ie entrance to terminal etc..)

g.emilios@flytampa.com
alptosun
Posts: 1

Re: Next scenery

Post by alptosun » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi Emilios

I am actually disappointed if FlyTampa is considering to make a KLAS scenery. I am not sure if you know but FSDT is updating their previous KLAS scenery. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying FSDT is better than FlyTampa but there is a fact that in terms of scenery quality FSDT and FlyTampa have very similar level. What I am saying is having two different scenery for a same airport with similar level of quality is too much for FS community. There are lots of airports out there needs to be modelled for FS environment. Also it is a risk for financial wise as well. However, it is your call and if you make a scenery for KLAS it will be a hard choice for lots of FS enthusiasts.

Thank you
simsuper80
Posts: 40

Re: Next scenery

Post by simsuper80 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:17 pm

alptosun wrote:Hi Emilios

I am actually disappointed if FlyTampa is considering to make a KLAS scenery. I am not sure if you know but FSDT is updating their previous KLAS scenery. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying FSDT is better than FlyTampa but there is a fact that in terms of scenery quality FSDT and FlyTampa have very similar level. What I am saying is having two different scenery for a same airport with similar level of quality is too much for FS community. There are lots of airports out there needs to be modelled for FS environment. Also it is a risk for financial wise as well. However, it is your call and if you make a scenery for KLAS it will be a hard choice for lots of FS enthusiasts.

Thank you

FSDT has more outdated airports than flytampa does. thats why i think FSDT should cancel there plans for LAS. but then again, who knows whats going to happen in the next year.
JBStyron
Posts: 2

Re: Next scenery

Post by JBStyron » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:17 pm

I for one am very excited about the prospect of a KLAS scenery from FlyTampa. I used to use FSDT sceneries with my FSX setup, but began having many compatibility issues with the FSDT airports and the other addons that I use. I currently run KMDW, KBUF, and KBOS from FlyTampa and have always considered you guys to be the best developer of payware sceneries.

THANK YOU for investing in KLAS!!
ha332
Posts: 8

Re: Next scenery

Post by ha332 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:06 pm

Very excited to see FlyTampa doing KLAS; I know it will be of very high quality. It's true that FSDT has KLAS, but it's significantly outdated. Namely:

* All runways are concrete now, whereas FSDT shows (I believe) three runways as asphalt.
* Terminal 2 has been demolished, but it still shows in FSDT
* Terminal 3 and a new control tower (the second tallest in the country I believe) have been built

FSDT says they will do an update, but they don't appear to be in much of a hurry. They are working on KORD or something first... Anyways, as it stands, their product is quite out of date and won't be updated anytime soon.

KLAS is a great destination to fly to. Southwest Airlines and Allegiant Air have a big presence at the airport. In terms of widebodies, there are several: British Airways 744, Virgin Atlantic 744, Thomas Cook A330, Korean Air 77W, Hainan Airlines 787, Norwegian Air 787, and more. From next January, Qatar Airways will begin 4x weekly 77L flights from Doha as well.
BoazDK
Posts: 220

Re: Next scenery

Post by BoazDK » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:28 am

They will do an amazing job with the city also, move over FSDT
Lude2Envy
Posts: 145

Re: Next scenery

Post by Lude2Envy » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:14 pm

emilios[flytampa] wrote:hijacking this thread :D
i'd love some help with KLAS reference. Anyone who thinks they can help please drop me an email
Any material is helpful but first priority would be Terminal 3 (mostly the 'parking side'/publicly accessible areas, ie entrance to terminal etc..)

g.emilios@flytampa.com
I wouldn't do KLAS. FSDT is already working on a V2 of theirs. Do something that hasn't been done yet.
Mifko9004
Posts: 5

Re: Next scenery

Post by Mifko9004 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:04 am

Hello FlyTampa

I would like to ask you abou next scenery i think after KLAS. Can you please finally start to make Auckland Internatiol Airport. I think many people aks this scenery because on market isnt normal scenery of NZAA (ORBX=stupidity). Also can be Melbourne or Brisbane. So i hope next scenery will be Auckland.

Thank you very much. Your sceneries are absolutely great Fly Tampa. Best Regards
simsuper80
Posts: 40

Re: Next scenery

Post by simsuper80 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:38 pm

Mifko9004 wrote:Hello FlyTampa

I would like to ask you abou next scenery i think after KLAS. Can you please finally start to make Auckland Internatiol Airport. I think many people aks this scenery because on market isnt normal scenery of NZAA (ORBX=stupidity). Also can be Melbourne or Brisbane. So i hope next scenery will be Auckland.

Thank you very much. Your sceneries are absolutely great Fly Tampa. Best Regards
flightbeam is already on it!
Mifko9004
Posts: 5

Re: Next scenery

Post by Mifko9004 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:18 am

Hello FlyTampa
And What about Melbourne or Brisbane? Do you have in plane? Thank you
Post Reply