Thank you for all Airports

EasyRider

Thank you for all Airports

Post by EasyRider » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:28 am

Hi Guys
I just wanted to say thank you that you developed for the incredible, super Airports :shock:
You guys are the best, in such matters :wink:
To you, should take some times an example.
I have all the Airports of you for FSX.
Have also bought myself Toronto.
Thanks a lot :)
Please keep it up!

Greetings from Germany
Jackwesley

Re: Thank you for all Airports

Post by Jackwesley » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Yes I agree they are very good, I have Tampa, St Martin and Grenadines. All very good. I would like to buy more, the only problem I have is flying into vacant airports, no one there, are they closed?
A few standard aircraft parked would do wonders to help fill out the airfields and make them feel a little more real. There are a few planes parked in the Grenadines and they look good. They don't have to move, just fill up some gates. I would like to buy Boston, Montreal and than more but empty airfields that appear to be closed is a problem.
Lude2Envy

Post by Lude2Envy » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 pm

Jackwesley wrote:Yes I agree they are very good, I have Tampa, St Martin and Grenadines. All very good. I would like to buy more, the only problem I have is flying into vacant airports, no one there, are they closed?
A few standard aircraft parked would do wonders to help fill out the airfields and make them feel a little more real. There are a few planes parked in the Grenadines and they look good. They don't have to move, just fill up some gates. I would like to buy Boston, Montreal and than more but empty airfields that appear to be closed is a problem.
Have you ever looked into World of AI, ICE AI Traffic Group, Ultimate Traffic 2 (my preferred product), or My Traffic X? If you really want your airports to come alive, then you need an AI traffic program. The first 2 above are free, the second 2 are payware.
Jackwesley

Post by Jackwesley » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:16 pm

Thank you Lude2. I am not very computer friendly, me not the computer. I have some computer confusion problems that are really my confusion with the computer itself and adding programs is always a concern. The computer we bought for flight simming and the people we bought it from installed some programs to improve FSX. It works really well. We very much like Tampa, the Grenadines and St Martin. We also have a large number of Orbx. We fly a Skylane online, not the airliners. We are interested in Boston, and other FlyTampa.
You mentioned four programs, the pay or no pay is not a problem. Of the four is one rather simple, added planes in FSX coming-going-parked without having to make up schedules? Capt Jack, thanks again for your help
Lude2Envy

Post by Lude2Envy » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:43 am

Jackwesley wrote:Thank you Lude2. I am not very computer friendly, me not the computer. I have some computer confusion problems that are really my confusion with the computer itself and adding programs is always a concern. The computer we bought for flight simming and the people we bought it from installed some programs to improve FSX. It works really well. We very much like Tampa, the Grenadines and St Martin. We also have a large number of Orbx. We fly a Skylane online, not the airliners. We are interested in Boston, and other FlyTampa.
You mentioned four programs, the pay or no pay is not a problem. Of the four is one rather simple, added planes in FSX coming-going-parked without having to make up schedules? Capt Jack, thanks again for your help
I forgot to check back on this post so I'm sorry for the delay. I can't speak for any other than UT2. UT2 is easy to set up and the aircraft in it fly real world routes (not just point A to point B). It's only supported for FSX although some people have ported it over to P3D. World of AI lets you pick and choose what you want to see in the sim so you don't have to overload it with planes you're never going to encounter. As for the other two, you'll have to do some searches on Google and read up on it since I don't know much about them. Hope this helps.