Toronto Pearson International Airport

zro.

Toronto Pearson International Airport

Post by zro. » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:02 am

I just downloaded the Montreal airport and really like it. Keep up the good work guys!!! :D

Have you guys thought about maybe making one for Toronto?
fakeflyer737

Re: Toronto Pearson International Airport

Post by fakeflyer737 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:24 pm

They are doing CYYZ. Which is awesome because I was on the BETA team for YYZ from OryxSim....that project has been cancelled.
tors

Post by tors » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Hope they will make it as well for Fs2004. :)
marvic

Post by marvic » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:13 pm

fakeflyer737 wrote:They are doing CYYZ. Which is awesome because I was on the BETA team for YYZ from OryxSim....that project has been cancelled.
Please post where it says that FlyTampa are working on YYZ.
n797mx

Post by n797mx » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:43 pm

fakeflyer737 wrote:They are doing CYYZ. Which is awesome because I was on the BETA team for YYZ from OryxSim....that project has been cancelled.
When was it cancelled? Website still says coming soon...
fakeflyer737

Post by fakeflyer737 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Long time ago (months). He doesn't send us BETA's, doesn't even write on the BETA forum and he's been giving out refunds for the people that prepaid for it. I think it's obvious, honestly the developer that was doing had no idea what he was getting himself into.
aircanadajet

Post by aircanadajet » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:26 am

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but the graphics on this version of YYZ look pretty amateur compare to Fly Tampa. Back to the original question. When would the announce will happen? we are getting a little desperate over here, come on guys! :shock: :o
marvic

Post by marvic » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:29 am

aircanadajet wrote:Sorry to disappoint you guys, but the graphics on this version of YYZ look pretty amateur compare to Fly Tampa. Back to the original question. When would the announce will happen? we are getting a little desperate over here, come on guys! :shock: :o
Not disappointing me. I could care less and hoping the dot is City Center. Now that would be great.
barbecan

Post by barbecan » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:42 am

I've been waiting for Toronto Pearson Intl. ever since I started using flight sim years ago. Hope we finally get CYYZ.
RC1977

Post by RC1977 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:44 pm

When are we gonna have any updates on this airport?
I come here everyday and the only thing I see is a yellow dot over the Toronto area and 'to be announced'
altstiff

Post by altstiff » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:19 pm

RC1977 wrote:When are we gonna have any updates on this airport?
I come here everyday and the only thing I see is a yellow dot over the Toronto area and 'to be announced'
Martin does not post updates until his project is almost done.

The reason is because it only promotes endless posts like yours asking "where is it".

It will be done when it is done, that is towing the party line here.

Personally I like it this, as it is like a surprise when it is released. A treat we were not expecting.
qqwertz

Post by qqwertz » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:29 am

marvic wrote: I could care less and hoping the dot is City Center. Now that would be great.
That wouldn't be a good idea: CYTZ is already available in very good quality, see http://www.flightsim-scenery.com/fsx/canada.html
marvic

Post by marvic » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:47 pm

qqwertz wrote:
marvic wrote: I could care less and hoping the dot is City Center. Now that would be great.
That wouldn't be a good idea: CYTZ is already available in very good quality, see http://www.flightsim-scenery.com/fsx/canada.html
Really? Not sure why you would even bother to consider Simaddons as sufficient. There is a freeware airport from ORBX that is better, plus you do not have to Purchase Halifax to get it running. Get Real............